🕷

Now I had the chance to show him what I'm really capable of and that I am not only a cry baby for pain which I totally was. However, I am not weak! And I plan to show it to them. Knowing that this would be probably one of the strongest opponent I ever faced, I still went to search for Hunk. I left Cap behind and just went to search for this big buddy.

Hulk is a person that would rather use his strength then his head and I am about to show him how stupid he really is for underestimating his opponent!

A fatal error he will learn the hard way!

I will make sure that you will be scared of an itty bitty tiny spider like myself!

So so look who we have here!

This isn't the most intelligent thing to do.

Why not immediately yell out loud: I AM HERE! COME AND BEAT ME!

You are literally presenting yourself on a silver table but don't mind me taking it and breaking it!

Oh Hulk, I will beat your ass and after I am finished with you, you will wish to never challenged me or hug me to death ever again. 

 How dare you even question my strength and my intelligence?!

I was on the ceiling and I just found Hulk smashing through walls. He definitelly had his fun but he was also screamin come here villain villain villain.. Hulk only wants to smash you. If that wasn't very invited, then I don't know what was.

He doesn't need to know that I found him!

I then used the perfect timing to jump and make him fall and smash to the ground. He was heavy so it went pretty fast. I could see his brain literally freeze as it needed to process what just happened. The moment he stood up and looked at me, he looked beyond furious. It was as if he wanted to murder me.

Hulk: Friend hurt hulk!

Me: No! I am playing the villain hulk!

Hulk: Spidey still friend?

Me: Yup. This is all just a game.

Hulk: Game. Hulk likes games. Hulk will play. Hulk will smash spider.

Me: Oh boy....

He ran to me and tried to punch me.

Keyword tried! He made so many unnecessary movements before he went for the punch that I simply used the knife at the right time after dodging his fist.

God!

What are you doing?

Just throw a punch normally for once!

You wanna kill me or something?

NORMAL!

Just use normal strength.

His hand went past me and I used head band that Iron Fist had which I took away from him around Hulk's fist while also dropping the knife after I had made a huge gushing mark on his neck. Well Hulk definitelly didn't understand the rules cause he was out for sure but still attacking me. 

So in the next step, I erased my aura completely and sidestepped below his captured hand.

What am I to fast for you now?

Hulk tried to grab me with his free hand but unfortunately for him I dodged below his captured arm and went behind his back.

So what are you gonna do hmm~?

Still not releasing his hand, I kicked him behind his knees forcing him to fall down. Using the other side of the capture weapon to wrap it around his neck, I began strangling the giant man. He tried to grab me with his free hand but I didn't make it easy for him. He had no chances to escape from my grip and so after 5 minutes of him struggling to get free he fell limp.

This was easier then I expected and I didn't even break a bone or get hurt!

And another one down!

I released him from my grip and wrapped the head band around my arm as if it was some protective wrist band.

Where is the wanna-be Tin Can?

As I was walking away, I heard a beeping sound and I didn't liked it one bit. Still curiosity kills the cat and so I went to where I could hear this hich pichted beeping. It was a mechanical sound and annoying as hell too.

Ohh this must be Iron Man.

Did he figured out that I was the villain?

This frequency... this is not heard by humans.

I am sure this one is used for spiders not to come near ya....

I am not a normal spider tho!

Well you don't want me close ya?

All the more reason for me to come over!