🕷

Should I go and search for someone or lay a trap?

Hmm there is soo much to think of!

While thinking of all the possibilities I had I went to check out my surroundings since I was in a room but from what I could tell this was also a mace. By the time I was sure of that, I could hear some footsteps coming my way. Just based on the sound, this was a person that was used on sneaking up on people. Well I was a crawler and so I liked sticking to the ceiling.

However before they could even reach me, I kinda found a vent hatch and prayed it open with my knife. I knew the tricarier and I also knew that some of the electronic lines are up here, so all I had to do was cut it to make sure we would have a dark surrounding.

Now that I successfully set the mood, I decided to wait till the person was running past me.

There was no way this wasn't black widow.

Strange!

Why would she be here?

Don't tell me the Avengers are part of this training?!

LE GASP!

A hiden present?!

For me?

Ohh Fury!

Thanks you soo much!

Now I can beat their asses up too!

I swear this is more a punishment than any help! 

How am I supposed to... never mind. I got an idea but still....

Is he serous?

I mean I do understand what he meant with assessment and excercise but there must have been another way to deal with this situation. 

I mean come on!

It's not as homework wouldn't be enough...

Why create a war game instead?

Don't get me wrong I can win the fight but I don't want to right now.

I would rather have some coffee and aunt May's cake and relax.

The more I think about this the more I am happy about it tho.

When do you ever get the chance to beat the avengers ass?

 What's wrong with me?

Now I even like the idea! 

Fury is really brilliat!

I do wonder if Couldon was forced to do this.

I closed my eyes and listened carefully. He was close, nearly here.

Not wanting to waste any time I prepared myself and took out two of my knifes while I was still in the vent hatch. At this point I was happy I was a spider. they only said no using our skills for fighting but not for crawling like that, anyways.

This is soo worth it!

Here comes the final moment, Black Widow sneaked down the hallway of this maze a good three feet's away from where I was hiding and began looking around.

I had a genius smile on my face as I had only one though in my mind.

Oh black widow... you just found your supperior SPIDER! 

You must have lost yourself and went the wrong String down right into my own spider web!

3rd POV: