Holding her back, I looked at her unconscious and immediately scooped her up in my arms without panicking. I ran downstairs and met everyone worried upon seeing her. "Sid, what happened?" Sharad asked. "I don't know. I'll check her," I said. I crossed the road with her as everyone followed me into my clinic. I carried her to the patient bed and laid her there. Quickly, I began working and found the problem. I gave her an injection of insulin and went out to inform everyone. "Sid, is she ok?" Roopa Maasi asked worried. "Maasi," I said holding her shoulder, "She is absolutely fine. Her blood sugar levels just dropped a bit. Don't worry, I gave her an injection, she will be fine." "Can we see her?" She asked. "Maasi, how will you all fit in my small room? Trust me, she is fine. You all go home. I will bring her once she wakes up," I said. "Sid is right. There is no use waiting here. Let's not crowd up the clinic. Sid is here with her, she will be good," Sharad said. "Take care," Maasi said cupping my face. I nodded with a small smile. They all left and I went to my desk. Sitting there, I looked at Sana and thought about what she told me. Who could have imagined that she went through so much? She's a strong girl. Despite going through so much, she's still standing strong. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked around confused. I got up slowly and went to her. "Are you better?" I asked. She nodded and sat up, holding her head. "I forgot to take my medicines this morning," she said, "And the stress got to me." "Are you diabetic?" I asked. She nodded. I sat on the bed and said, "If you are a diabetic, I suppose you should know what you should be doing and what not." She nodded. "Sana, you're unique in all ways. There is no need to doubt yourself or your beauty. You should be comfortable with yourself, your true self. You should never give anyone the ability to hurt you. Be strong. People will respect you for you. And don't stress," I said. 

"I'm ok. I just forgot to take my medicines," she said. "I was coming to that as well. You are diabetic, this is no small thing. You have to take care of yourself. There is no shortcut to this. Please, take your health seriously. Take your medicines on time and properly," I said. "Sorry doc," she said pouting cutely. I sighed and smiled. "Let's go. Everyone was so worried about you they all ran behind me to see you. They will be relieved to see you," I said. "They all came here after me?" She asked surprised. I nodded. "Wow!" She said, "Let's go." I held her hand and helped her back to the home where everyone began rushing out to meet her. Roopa Maasi made her way to the front with a small bowl of sandalwood paste. "Come," she said taking over from me. They made her sit and Roopa Maasi showed her the paste. "Am I supposed to eat this?" Sana asked. Everyone chuckled as Maasi said, "No silly. This is chandan. Your hands are blistered and must be burning. This will relieve you a bit." She took Sana's hands and gently began rubbing the paste on it as everyone stood around and looked on. Sana looked around at everyone and asked, "Why are you all hovering over me like this? You can go on with your work." Everyone laughed and separated. "I'll see you later," I said. "Where are you going?" She asked abruptly. I looked at her for a second and said, "I have some patients to see today so I have to go." "Oh..." she said frowning. "Are you alright?" I asked. She smiled saying, "Yeah! What's wrong with me? I'm fine. Bye." "Bye," I said and left. 

Sana's P.O.V. 

Roopaji smirked, amused as she applied the paste to my hands. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. "I'm not laughing. I'm smiling," she said. "Hehe...laugh more. I was just being nice. Afterall, he took care of me," I said. "I am doing that too," she said. "Yeah yeah, I know you will rub it in my ugly face," I said rolling my eyes. "Who said that you are ugly?" She said. "Everyone laughed at me," I said. "Sana, we are old people. We can't see properly. But trust me, seeing you up close, I can tell you, you're beautiful," she said. Her words made me smile and gave my heart a strange feeling of warmth and comfort. I smiled warmly at her and asked, "Can I hug you?" She looked at me sternly and rested the bowl aside. Changing her expression to a smile, she opened her arms and I hugged her happily. "Thank you for being there for me today," I said. "You're welcome baby," she said rubbing my back. Breaking the hug, she said, "Come, I'll escort you to the room and you will rest." "No," I said pouting, "I want to remain here and we have to start on the garden today as well." "Sana, listen to me. You can start tomorrow. Today you will rest," she said. "No! I will remain here. I promise I won't do a thing. I will look at you all. I won't move an inch from here," I said. "No!" She said. "Let her be Roopaji. She will feel better out here. What will she sit in that room alone and do? If she is insisting, let her remain," Virenji said coming to my rescue. She gave up and said, "Fine. But you won't raise a finger." "I won't," I said happily. She left me and went to join the others. Sharad helped them with instructions and I leaned back, spread my feet out on another chair and looked at them. They all worked hard and together. This is exactly what I would want for a team working with me. Looking at the sky, I said, "Thank you Papa." They all worked hard and continued until lunch time. 

Everyone came back exhausted and sat down. "What is for lunch?" Virenji asked. "Mushroom biryani," he said. I immediately jumped up shouting excitedly, "What! Are you serious? Mushroom biryani!" Everyone looked at me surprised. "Do you like that?" Sharad asked smiling. "Are you kidding me? I love that. Papa and I used to eat it all the time together. It was his favourite," I said. "That's great. Then, you will have to eat lots," he said. "I know I will. Wait, I'll help you," I said and took one step. Roopaji cleared her throat and it was enough for me to halt. She looked at me sternly and I sat back down. "I'll bring it," Sharad said chuckling. I smiled happily. "You will enjoy this," Roopaji said to me. I nodded. Sharad brought out the pot and served a plate for me. He brought it for me and I immediately was about to take a morsel but stopped due to my hands. Taking the plate, Roopaji said, "I'll feed you." She took some rice with her hands and fed me. I savoured it for a while and swallowed. "Mmm..." I said giving a thumbs up. "Eat enough," he said. I ate the entire plate of food and still felt for more but I couldn't overeat considering my health. "Hey! Is there any left for me?" Sidharth asked coming in. I smiled. "Of course there is. It's delicious. Sana ate an entire plate," Sharad said. "Is that so?" He asked looking at me with an arched eyebrow, "Someone will get a cute belly after that." "I don't care about a belly right now. I am just loving my stomach at the moment," I said. "Oye! Khotte da puttar! Sabhi vadiya khaao, baaki nu chhad!(Idiot! Eat the best and leave the rest!)" Roopaji said. I looked at them all, confused at their Punjabi language.  "What are you saying?" I asked. "Usa nu chhado. (Leave her)," Sidharth said. I continued looking at them confused. I got up and went to the kitchen to keep my plate. As I reached the door, I met Sidharth. Folding my arms, I asked, "What were you all saying in Punjabi over there?" He looked at me with a small smile and walked around me saying, "Miss amateur Punjabi, dig into your roots and figure it out." He stopped behind me and whispered in my ear, "Jalebi baby." My mouth remained agape as he walked out. "What is it with him?" I asked myself. I went back and looked at him chatting with everyone. I took my seat and continued staring at him. "What does he think? I can't figure out what he said? Google has the answer to everything," I said in my head. He looked at me and I diverted my gaze somewhere else. "Wait and watch, Dr. Sidharth Shukla," I said.

_____________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that update! Please vote and comment! Also share my story! One more thing, I do not know Punjabi language that well so if I made any mistakes, blame it on Google translator and please tell me the corrections. Until next time! Bye!