"It's pink and cute." I laughed. Everything is better now. He might be blind but I don't care. I love him.

"Minnie..." and he said like as if he's scolding minnie. And we both laughed. "But, Love was that sunglasses looked bad?" He asked.

"Wow, you're blind and still concern of your looks ha!" I hit the back of his head slowly but he caught my hand so fast and envelope me in his hug.

"Well, I wanted to look hot the first time my wife sees me." He kissed my neck and I giggled.

"I missed that giggle. I missed you, Love."

"I missed you too, Bryce." I kissed him and his smile is so wide.

"I'm the happiest blind person in the world!" He yelled and I heard cheers, whistles and claps around! I didn't know they were here the whole time! Bryce laughed. A happy laugh that made me smile.

I met Gemima and Minnie at dinner. We all had dinner at the Thompson's place. Mrs. Thompson and Gemima are bestfriends. We all talked everything. Mostly about us, me and Bryce. First thing tomorrow, we're leaving for New York. Minnie is a very cute 3yr old happy and bubbly girl and her grandma, Gemima is like in her 80s and have cancer which is really awful for it's on stage four... Dinner was over and I had a talk with Gemima while Bryce and Minnie are playing. Well, only Minnie playing with his hair.

"Jess, take Minnie with you. Soon, I'll be gone and I can't take care of my grand daughter." and she hugged me crying.

"Don't say that Gemima!" I rubbed the old lady's back.

"But it's true... Please, Jess..." Gemima looked at me that warms and makes my heart cry

"Okay, Gem. We'll take her." and a small smile formed on her lips.

The three of them are about to go. Bryce is staying with them tonight so he and Minnie can pack. Minnie is also happy to go with us but we lied. We told her that she's only going with us for a vacation.

"Love, I wanted you so bad but sorry for me." He pouted.

"You blind man! Patience is a virtue." I giggled and kissed him.

"I hate patience." He chuckled and they went home.

I'm really having a good night sleep tonight. I tucked myself to bed and I feel so peaceful and happy.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard a loud knock on my door.

"Jess!" I saw Mrs. Thompson's eyes filled with tears and made me so worried.

"Gem.. Gemima is gone..." and with that we all rushed to them. She was just talking about herself of being gone awhile ago and now she's gone...

When we reached there, I thought we're going to a hospital but no, it's just a clinic. I saw Bryce and Minnie crying. Minnie is like hugging Bryce's neck so tight that she's scared when he's gone.

"Minnie, it will be fine. We're here." I soothed her back but she's still crying.

"She's gone, Love. She's gone." Bryce crying and hugging Minnie tight.

"Minnie, you will stay with us now. We'll be your mom and dad now." I got her from Bryce and she kissed me.

"Jess, I want you to be my mommy and Bryce too to be my daddy even he's blind." I wanna laugh at what she said but I can't. What's happening now is just so sad.

"Call us mommy and daddy now, sweetheart." I kissed her forehead. I'm a mom now.

"Yes, mommy." and she kissed me cheeks again. This girl is so sweet.

Three days passed by and Gemima is already burried. Now, it's time for us to go back to our own lives. And we're going back as family. A happy and loving family.

My husband is blind but who cares? What important is we are happy, complete and full of love.

All the hurt the pain and the waiting and not giving up even we did almost gave up were all worth it. Minnie with us will be more interesting. Whatever happens in the future, I know we can handle it. All I know in life is that love can really do anything. Love moves us and make us feel like we're never hurt before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~

To all my ever supporting and lovely readers, I just wanna say thank you. Thank you for sticking up to your crappy author who is so lazy to edit her works. Thank you for understanding me and being so patient. An author is always inspired when she knows that someone is reading her book. And to my readers favoriting them, it really means a lot. I love you guys. Sorry if you don't like the end... But I did try. I hope you enjoy it! XOXO

Your loving author,
Michelle S.