░2░

・❥・

・❥・

・❥・

・❥・

・❥・

・❥・

・❥・

' ' = thoughts

'' '' = speaking

''He's late!'' Naruto shouted in frustration. ''Naruto! Stay still,'' Sakura scolded him. ''Why is our squad teacher only late?'' Naruto whined. ''Who's this peasant that is making me wait?!'' I said, annoyed.

Naruto put a whiteboard eraser between the door and snickered. ''Naruto! What are you doing?!'' Sakura said. 'I like stuff like this! Cha!' 

'Hmph, absolutely childish,' I thought. Then I saw Kakashi enter the room and the eraser dropped on his head. 

Naruto burst out laughing, ''I got him! I got him! Hahahaha!''

''I'm sorry, sensei. I told Naruto to not do it,'' Sakura said but I could tell that she was enjoying this. 

'Is he even a jonin?' Sasuke thought.

''Hm? How can I put this? As my first impression of you guys? Well, you're all idiots,'' Kakashi said and I glared at him for calling me an idiot. 'But not you, Hancock,' Kakashi thought while looking at me.

''Meet me at the rooftop,'' Kakashi said then poofed away. I disappeared and appear in front of Kakashi who looked surprised. I stand with my arms crossed and I felt Kakashi staring at me.

''What are you looking at?'' I asked him. ''Oh, nothing. Aren't you gonna sit?'' Kakashi said. ''You expect me to sit on these dirty stairs? No way in hell!'' I said and looked away from him while Kakashi sweatdropped.

''Now, now, don't look away from me, Hancock,'' Kakashi said and got closer to me while I looked at him in sus. Kakashi hugged my waist and pulled me closer to him which took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting that at all.

''I don't like it when you look away from me,'' Kakashi said and rest his head on the crook of my neck. ''As if I care,'' I said. ''Don't be mean to me, now. It really hurts my feelings,'' Kakashi said and I pulled away from him. 

I hold his chin and got my face closer to him. Our noses were touching and Kakashi blushed behind his mask. He internally cursed his mask for getting in the way of Hancock's rosy lips. 

''Oh really?'' I smirked and he gulped. ''Y-yes, Hancock!'' Kakashi said. We kept on staring at each other's eyes and I frowned. I let go of his chin and moved away from him. ''You thought I was gonna kiss you?'' 

''W-what?'' Kakashi stuttered in surprise. ''Why would I? I just met you today, weirdo,'' I said and Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke finally arrived at the rooftop.