Was i that captivated by her womanly features that i didn't notice she was already sitting in front of me?

Who knows?

"Itadakimasu" i said as i started eating.

It was a quiet dinner, although i tried to brought up some topics, she would either nod or say 'yes and no'.

The sounds of the spoon and fork that sometimes clash together were the only sounds aside from the classical music playing.

Soon i felt a bit dizzy that i started to rub my forehead.

"Are you okay? , here" she said as she gave me my juice.

"T-Thank you sensei can i know why you invited me for dinner? " i asked since my dizziness is getting worse that i need to sleep. I hold my head and slightly close my eyes to endure it.

"Oh nothing, i just want you to have an... active role in the class" she said as she drinks on her glass.

"An active role?" i ask her since i was a bit confused.

"A leader, i want you to lead Class-D" she said.

Why would someone need a leader for a class? ,

A competition in the future perhaps?

If that was true then this competitions would determine the amount of points we would receive, however i still lack information about how the school would calculate the points we would receive, the deductions might be because of the bad behaviour we present to our classes such as being late, absent, disturbing the classes, using phones during classes, chatting and other forms of misbehaviour.

"I think i would pass on that sensei,... i don't think i have traits to become a leader for the class" i said as i hold my head.

"I didn't say you could refuse, you will lead Class-D " she said.

Her tone of voice sounded like a commander giving out orders.

"Sorry...i won't...i'll leave now..thank you..for the dinner i guess" i said as i stand up wobbly and head for the doors, however she pulled me in to the couch with her, where i ended up on top of her, my head ended up buried to her breast causing me to feel the warm sensation from it.

"Is this the payment for the dinner?, you could've just ask me though" i said as i lift my head off from the heavenly sensation of her breast that was only covered by a thin fabric.

"No.., why don't you smile for the camera" she said as she look to the corner of the room a hidden camera was placed.

" It's a bit disappointing though, to think that my own homeroom teacher would use her own student, that she even needs to spike a drink" i said as i stand up from the couch. 

"Are you accusing me that i put drugs on your drink?" she asks still lying down on the couch while she rubs her forehead.

Chabashira was confused how could i stand up normally.

"Well if you didn't, you wouldn't have any headache right now don't you?"i said with a smirk.

Her eyes wide open when she heard that, she quickly sit up and look at the drinking glasses from the table, a sudden throb of headache hit her as she holds her head in pain.

I kneeled in front of her and hold her chin to look at me straight in the eyes.

" This is why i don't trust others, everyone has a special motive when they do good things, well i guess there's an exception to those, the truly kind-hearted people, naive one's thinking that all people are kind until reality hits them, they were the one's who were taken advantage of, such poor souls" i said as i showed her my true eyes.

She froze when she saw it, she was already not feeling well with her headache and now she saw something horrifying, masks that i put on

Seem's like her headache is getting worse as time passby, tears could be seen flowing down through her cheeks as i wiped it away with my fingers, you brought this upon yourself.

"Do you know what happens to those people..Sae?" i ask her by whispering to her right ear, where she shakes her head, she was sobbing a bit now and muttering 'please' ..'i'm sorry'. Her headache was getting unbearable now.

"This would be your first and last warning Sae...Don't get in my bad side or else..." i whispered to her my mouth were much closer to her ears when i whispered the last words.

I pushed her down to the couch making her startled, now that i'm on top of her, Chabashira sensei really is beautiful eventhough she might be on her late 20's, she was much beautiful than some of my classmates, her voluptous body made her even more attractive.

" Sae, do you already have a lover?, a boyfriend perhaps?" i asked as i put my left hand on the back of her head and my right began to cupped her chin and stare at her lips,i could only imagine how soft it is.

She shook her head softly,her sobbing was gone now.

"You know i might actually consider our deal about me leading the class... Sae.. " i said as i was tracing the outline of her lips with my thumb.

"Just become mine Sae~" i said as i leaned forward holding her chin as i capture her lips with a kiss.
.
.

To be continued...