CHP 1)) Y⃦o⃦u⃦ W⃦o⃦n⃦'t⃦ D⃦i⃦e⃦

Tw!!! FNAF in general, smoking, gore.

The red flashes, the sound of an alarm. A voice, "It will only hurt for a second." So innocent, yet so worried. Then it happens. I wince and fall unconscious.

I start to question what happened as I get up, I look around at the room I am in and remember what had happened, I rush to get out, to get to the control panel. I reach it and hope it was all a weird dream, yet when I look in, I see them, my intestines. I want to throw up as I look at my own insides on the wall, and in the scooper. I feel sick to the head and rush to the bathroom. As I look into the mirror at my reflection, I see it. Blood, everywhere on my face, pale as a piece of paper. This can't be. I reach for my own abdomen to feel nothing but what all was left after the scoop. "How the hell!" Is all I managed to say as I left the bathroom. 'How, how am I still alive? I have heard stories about people getting their legs cut off and living, but never once has it been the most of their intestines!' I grab my keys from the "Office" and head out early to try and make it back to my house before anyone notices what happened.
As I walk through the dark streets of my neighborhood I start to wonder how I can fix this or at least cover it up, I can figure out how I am alive later. I reach for my keys and open the door into my house. "Finally. Somewhere that I can actually look in the mirror without having to worry about someone seeing me.
I make it up to my bathroom taking a step back and looking into the mirror, 'Holy shit, is that seriously what happened?' I see my mid section ripped out, part of my rib cage is showing, I have no stomach, no intestinal tract, just blood and flesh.
I open up the medicine cabinet above the mirror and pull out cotton pads, gauze, hydrogen peroxide and alcohol wipes. I pull out some gloves and proceed to try and clean what I think is a lung and half, and a few vital veins. As I placed the alcohol wipes on my wound, I felt it, the burning that happens. It stings like lemonade on chapped lips. I wince as this happens, yet try my best to stay standing and to get this over with. God, I wish Jeremy were here to help.
I cleaned what I could and wrapped my mid in cotton wrap and gauze. I sigh as I finally can lay down. My room, my safe haven, well anything is a safe haven away from my father. He had a saying, "I always come back." I have no idea what it meant, or what it means now. He might have gotten a bit messed up, hell really messed up from the spring suit incident. I take off my blood covered and ripped shirt to replace it with a new one that won't stain my sheets. I finally lay down and turned on my TV after a little dance of happiness to finally get that shirt off.
~
It is just around the corner of 7AM, and I can't sleep. I have been picking at my nails and cuticles for hours now pondering about how I lived. I mean, I saw my own organs, and blood in both a mirror and in the scoop room. This intrigues me as I start to think of what William had said all those years ago. "I always come back." Rings in my ears as I quite literally can't sleep properly anymore due to doing 3d shifts almost my entire time working. I notice my hands shaking a bit, I haven't had a cigarette in a while, but should I really smoke right now with how I just saw my body? Eh, to Hell with it, why not? I'm practically dead already. If losing most of my vital organs didn't kill me, smoking sure won't. I grab my small hand held lighter and pull a cig from the box. I light the end and put the other to my mouth as I take the first puff in a while. It burns more than usual, but I can handle it. I grab my ashtray and sit up correctly so I don't mess up or burn myself from falling ash. Jesus, how am I still alive?

----------------

Hey, thank you and if there are any errors let me know, I will fix them. This is an ongoing story so there will be more chapters later on, please remember I have a busy schedule. Thanks, stay safe.