Kirishima's House | Chpt 41

Start from the beginning

"Well come on in," Okaasan offered, gesturing towards their kitchen. Ishi placed a hand on my back, leading me into the kitchen.

"Quite a few battle scars you've got there, very impressive," she stated, giving me a thumbs up. "You can call me Ishi and my wife--"

"I already told her that she can call mom Okaasan," Kirishima said, taking my arm and pulling me from his mother. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ahh my love, they should probably put their things in Eiji's room," Okaasan stated, point down the hall. "Put some things in there and come back for dinner."

I recognized now that it smelled like something and the oven was on. Ishi just nodded and Kirishima gestured to us. Bakugo followed and I was the last behind him. Kirishima opened up a room, stepping in and letting us follow. There was a nice big bed with black sheets. The walls were covered in posters for bands I hadn't heard of. There were a couple colorful Crimson Riot posters up as well.

"Ugh, I forgot how emo you were," Bakugo said, putting down his bag.

"Not that bad," Kirishima said. I stood idly by the door, looking around. Kirishima was still holding my bag. "Oop."

He handed it back to me and I placed it on the floor against the wall. There was a little air mattress at the end of Kirishima's bed. Bakugo immediately made himself comfortable, tossing his bad down and sitting on the bed.

"Your room is nice," I complimented.

"Oh...thanks," Kirishima stated. I just nodded, looking around again. Strewn around the room were a couple comics and books, a few weights and workout bands, as well as several shark teeth. I recognized that his mother had a similar smile to Kirishima. Obviously. "Okay, we should be alright."

I felt sort of rushed and dizzy following Kirishima and Bakugo around, in a strange environment. I ended up at their dinner table, Okkasan plating food for us as we sat at the table.

"Thank you," I said and she nodded at me with a cute, closed mouth smile. She set the rest of the food at the center of the table, open for seconds. There was a lot of food, but if Ishi was anything like her son--and it did seem that way--there was a need for a lot of food. Kirishima was a big eater, it was cute, and he really did appreciate a good meal. He contained himself for the most part right now.

"Sooo, any big news?" Ishi asked, eyes flickering between all 3 of us. "School?"

"Finals went over well," Bakugo said dully, preloaded with an answer to any basic questions. I had forgotten about finals for the semester, they were not really a big deal. I was doing surprisingly well in the classes. Something about the group environment was easier to learn in. We received grades back quickly and efficiently and I had gotten all A's and B's. I was proud of myself, considering I had a lot of stuff to catch up on. I placed food in my mouth, chewing.

"That's good to hear!" Ishi said, patting Bakugo on the shoulder. She was sitting at the head of the table, Okaasan at the other head. Across the table from Bakugo and I, was Kirishima. "What about you (y/n)?"

"Oh, they went well for me too, thank you for asking," I stated. She smiled at me and I figured she might tell me to be less formal with her, but she didn't.

"How has work been?" Kirishima asked. Ishi went on to say that she was personally training more and more clients everyday. She owned a gym and it was growing more and more everyday. Okaasan worked part time, spending it with a fashion company.

"It's a new job," she said, looking towards me. "Katsuki's father has an eye for fashion and offered to let me work with him."

I looked to Bakugo, who furrowed his eyebrows. His father was in the fashion industry? I felt like I knew that, but I probably didn't or just forgot about it until now. Maybe that was why Bakugo had such nice clothes sometimes. I didn't know what his mother did. I didn't know anything about his parents or Kirishima's either.