Chapter 10

(It's fucking midnight and my phone has 4% but I'm going to write right now)

(Nami pov)

"Food food food, yes I'm making food~"
Sanji sung by frying several eggs for the crew.
Once dinner was served I went to Zoro to give him breakfast too.

"Thanks. Could you bring Sanji here?",

Zoro asked me. I nodded and went back to the kitchen. Sanji was washing the dishes and hummed a slow melody.

"Hey Sanji. Zoro is asking for you. Would you go to him please?"

"But I have to do the dishes!"

"Yea yea and now go see your future husband. I'll wash it."

He stiffened and blushed. Then Sanji shook his head an nodded. I went straight to work.

"These two! It's a disaster!"

"Well, that's optimistic.",
Robin chuckled.

(Sanji pov)

"Marimo? Nami said you asked for me?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Oh you can speak? Are you better just now? Should I get Chopper to look at your hea-"
I got cut off by him laying his fingers over my mouth.

"Shush. No. That was a little alcohol poisoning I'm all right. I just wanted to ask you if you'll stay here this night too?"
"You're really better now? Hmf if you say that i'll stay here for the night.",
I said before Luffy came in to look for Zoro. I left the room for Luffy to talk with him.

Once it was dark outside I went to Zoro. He looked out the window at the clouds and waves. This was so beautiful. How he stood there, the moonshine and all in all it was just wonderful.

"What you're looking at Cook?"

He turned around and came nearer to me. Then he took my wrist and pulled me to him. He held me tight in his arms and layed his head on top of mine. I embraced him.

"Thanks for being not sick anymore. I was soooo worried you damn mosshead! Don't do that ever again."

He took his head off mine and grinned at me.

"What?"

"Oh nothing.",

he said and gently kissed my lips. Fuck. I blushed and then kissed hesitating back. Zoro deepened the kiss and licked my lips asking for an entrance. Screw it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and opened my mouth. Suddenly he had explored every and really every inch of my mouth. He pulled away and we huffed for air.

"Tha- that was my real... first kiss ever. It was wonderful!"

"YOUR FIRST?! No no no no no. You can't be a virgin. You're too sexy.",

Zoro said and I blushed even more.

" It was my first. If you believe me or not is your problem."

We embraced and looked out the window. The clouds had dissapered and we saw the stars. A wonderful view.