Chapter 5

(Sanji pov)

I had a perfect dream. I fell asleep on the shoulder of Nami-swan and she cuddled with me. Haaaaaah. On my ear was something warm and I was laying on something soft. I opened my eyes. Wait. Was that...
Suddenly I had a bread stick in my mouth. What-

"If's rearry wummy flondie."

A deep voice said. I looked up. I laid on Zoros shoulder. And, shit, I blushed.

"Sorry..."

I mumbled, stand up and ran into the kitchen. Dazed, I started to cook dinner. What was that? Why was I sleeping there? And why I'm so dizzy? I didn't know it and a tear ran down my face. Wait, why I'm crying? I swept away my tear and looked at what I was cooking for the first time. It was white rice with sea beast meat. Shit. This is this Marimo's favorite food.
What was that feeling? I have never felt it before. So warm and healthy. My chest tightened. What the hell?

"Cook Cook Cook what you've made for dinner? Can I have sake???"

Ahh now eh distract Sanji. Distract.

"Since when do you ask if you can have sake?"

That went well. He shrugged his shoulders. I chuckled and gave him a bottle of his elixir of life. The moss head sat down. For real, why was he asking? I put down a plate with food in front of him.

"Enjoy your meal. I forgot to ask you so I made rice and-"

"SEA BEAST MEAT!!!"

He grinned like a little child and immediately began to eat. I had to hold back my laughter and began to eat his favourite food too.

"That was better than ever Sanji. Please always cook like this."

"Haha thanks. I'll try."

"Oh blondie, by the way I saw a funfair on the island. You wanna go there?"

"Hm? Oh yes sure! Back then when I was little Jeff took me to every funfair."

(I saw y'all talking about the name Jeff. Just remember that the one piece names differ from country to country. In mine he's called Jeff)

He nodded and put his dishes in the sink. I did the same and we went to the funfair.