Chapter 2

(Sanji pov)

Zoro held out his hand. I took it and stand up. He had warm hands. Why didn't I notice that before?

"Thanks. I'm ok. I'm gonna get the first aid kit."

Zoro took a broom and a trash bag. He swept the shards away.
From the small closet in the bathroom I took out a few bandages. Why did Zoro apologize? I didn't think about it and went back to the kitchen after helping myself.
Zoro sat in there, taking a nap on the kitchen table. He looked so comfortable. Almost even cute. Wait. What?

"Hey Marimo, what do you wanna eat? "

"Duhhu"

He mumbled.

"What?"

He pointed behind me.

"Broom."

I looked behind me and stumpled over the broom. This time, I ended up laying in my selfmade sauses. Shit. I needed three days to finish them.

"I told you. Today's not a good day to you, huh?"

He glanced over his shoulder. Zoro looked like he was thinking about something until he said to me:

"Let's swimm in the sea to get you clean."

He took of his shirt and his pants. The only thing he had on now were his boxers. I glanced over his body. Hell, muscles. He interrupted me staring at him.

"Come on eyebrow. Undress yourself too. Or do you wanna swim with that suite?"

I took off my clothes as Zoro ran out the kitchen climbing onto the railing. Ready to jump down.