6: ♡It Hurts Now. The Silence♡

Author-Kun; For your little re-cap, what had happened in the previous volume. Miki came home late from her and Bakugou's ditch to hang out, the Midoriya family bickered and argued while Miki sat there not able to hear anything at all. She gained her memories back after a hit of whiplash like something and then ran to Bakugou's place to confront him and he accidentally confessed his feeling for her!.. So yeah! Hope you are having a good day/night! Get your things, get cozy, and enjoy!~ ♡

~Start~

Bakugou stepped away and smacked one of his hands over his mouth. 'I didn't mean to say that!! Dammit!' His eyes started to water and his face turned a deep red or blush. Miki slowly stood up and reached her hand to him, only for it to get smacked away.

Bakugou's Sign; (No no!.. I didn't want to say that!)

That hurt Miki's heart.. She lowered her hand and looked away, feeling tears slowly make their way back to her eyes.

Miki's Sign; (So you didn't want to say that?.... I wanted to see it though.. Or be able to hear you say it.. I'm leaving..)

She turned on her heel and reached her hand for the door knob, twisting it and opening his bedroom door to leave. She paused and shook her head, walking out of his room and closing the door behind herself. Miki walked down the stairs and saw Mitsuki step out and go over to her.

Mitsuki's Sign; (Are you ok sweety!? What happened Miki? Do you need a ride home? I can drive you)

Miki shook her head and softly smiling, wiping her tears away and stopped crying.

Miki's Sign; (It's ok auntie!.. I'll just walk back home, it's not that far. Bye now)

She waved and walked out of the Bakugou home. Mitsuki softly smiled and waved her good bye. She sighed and walked into the kitchen to clean up the dirty dishes. It had been about 10 minutes after Miki left. 'I hope she really is ok.. That poor girl.' She swirled around after hearing Katsuki's door slam.

"Son?.. Where are you going?-.... What did you say?" "It's what I didn't say! I'll be back!" He ran out the front door after throwing on his shoes. Mitsuki giggled a little. "He really is starstruck by that girl.. They'll have a happy ending ^^." She went back to cleaning and went to the living room to read after she was done.

Bakugou ran down the sidewalk and turned the corner, seeing Miki head down the street to go back home, her head hanging low and her arms crossed around her stomach. He huffed and ran after her..

Miki was about to turn the last corner to get home and wasn't expecting a body to slam into her from behind and strong arms wrapping around her. Her eyes shot wide and a gasp escaped her mouth. When she turned her head to look over her shoulder, she saw Bakugou.. Crying..

She turned in his arms and her brows pinched together. She had a look of 'what now?' plastered on her face. "Just-.. Read.." He wanted to say 'hear me out', but that seems a little too harsh for the moment. He had a tight and secure hold around Miki's waist and wouldn't let her go until he was done.

"I did want to say that.. Years ago. But I thought-... After you fell and I never saw you again, you would hate me or worse.. After finding out you lost your memory, I wanted to start over so you knew me as a good person, not someone who watched you fall into despair. I never wanted any of that to happen.. I do really love you.. I always have, I wanted to make up all that lost time, to fix things, but I seem to have made them worse."

He was a little out of breath, but got his point across. Miki read his lips and put the pieces together when she didn't process a few words. She looked up to him and saw how genuine he was being.. He took a soft deep breath and finished his thoughts.

"You mean everything to me.. I've missed you so much. When I saw you on your first day at UA, I almost had a heart attack" He laughed a little which made Miki smile. "You really do make everything better.. Clover.." He used the old childhood nickname he had for her and she actually remember what he called her.

Miki's Sign; (It hurts now.. The silence.. But the silence with you.... Would never)

She didn't even give Bakugou time to sign anything or react before she leaned up on her tippy toes, pressing her lips against his and kissing him. His eyes widened a little, but easily and quickly melted back into her kiss, returning it.

Miki wrapped her arms around his shoulders and had a bit more leverage to lean against Bakugou. It took a few minutes for the two of them to split from each other. Miki smiled brightly with a bit of pink shading her cheeks. Bakugou chuckled a little and laid a few, soft, little kisses on her forehead.

He unwrapped one arm and used that open hand to sign.

Bakugou's Sign; (Let's not go to school tomorrow... Let's go out on a real date instead.)

Miki's Sign; (Pft-.. Alright ^^.. Oh boy-. I gotta go home to an upset older brother TwT)

Bakugou blinked a few times and lifted his head...

Bakugou's Sign; (Too late-)

Miki swirled around and saw Izuku glaring Bakugou down. He must've seen the whole thing.. The green sparks snapped in his eyes and flashed around his body. Miki weaseled her way out of Bakugou's arms and ran over to her brother, pushing against him, but sliding on her feet as he pushed, stomping towards Bakugou to blow is brains out-.

Bakugou clenched his fists and smirked a little. "Told you so.." Izuku stepped in front of him and still had Miki trying to pull him away so they wouldn't fight over this stupid situation. "Tch.. Break her heart and I'll break you. Understood?" ".. Yeah... Understood." Izuku held his hand out to Bakugou and still had a death glare set on his expression.

Miki was confused more than ever. She stood up, stopped tugging at her brother, and looked between the two. Bakugou grabbed Izuku's hand and they shook on it. Izuku let go first and turned on his heel, heading back home after signing to his little sister.

Izuku's sign; (It's late.. Let's go home, mom is waiting for us.)

Miki nodded and turned to Bakugou, smiling brightly.

Miki's sign; (I'll see you tomorrow, Katsuki)

Katsuki's face heated up a little and he softly smiled back, nodding a little.

Katsuki's sign; (Get some good sleep my little clover.)

Now it was Miki's face heating up to a bright pink. They gave each other a warm hug before they both turned their backs to each other and headed home..

When the siblings got home, Inkonrushed to them as Spike crashed into Miki's legs. "I was so worried about you two!! No one is hurt? Everything is ok now?" She rambled a little.

"Yes, mom.. Everything is fine." Izuku answered with a chuckle.

Miki's sign; (We're ok. Sorry I ran out like that, I had to see if what I remembered was true or not)

Inko sighed and softly smiled, stepping back after hugging her kids. "Well, it's late and we've all had a long day and night.. Let's get to bed ^^" They all broke off to their rooms and retired for the night, Spike sleeping in his bed at the foot of Miki's in her room.

.. I think this story just got a little better, but my question is.... Do you think Miki will ever be able to hear the world around her crystal clear, ever again?..

~End~

- Word Count; 1'328 -

Author-kun; This was pretty good, it took my a while to finish because of school TwT. I hope you enjoyed and have a good rest of your day/night! Bai!~ ♡