2: ♡Happy Sunshine♡

Author-kun: Henlos ^w^. I hope you'll enjoy this rewrite series.. Get comfy, grab whatever you need, play some soft background music maybe and I hope you are having a good day/night so far.. Please enjoy!~ ♡

~Start~

It was 6:00 AM and Spike, Midoriya Miki's service dog, jumped up onto Miki's bed to wake her up for school. She softly groaned a little and pulled the covers over her head, not wanting to get up yet. Spike nuzzle his face under the blankets and started licking Miki's face..

She huffed and sat up, pulling the covers down.. She looked at Spike and he just wagged his tail and licked the end of her nose. She giggled a little bit and wiped her face before kissing the top of Spike's fluffy head. He jumped down and off her bed and weaseled his way through her partially opened door to go bark at Miki's older brother, Izuku, and let him know she was up now.

Miki got up, closed her door and walked over to her bathroom, since she was the lucky one and got the bathroom attached to her room, hehe. She closed her bathroom door and locked it behind herself before she undresses herself, reading for her shower. 'My first day at UA! Oh boy-.. At least brother is there TwT... Should I bring my pills?... Probably-.. Brother says the class is a little out of hand, but nice.... Mostly 0-0.. Haha! Let's just get through the day! >w<.. I'm gonna make so many new friends for once!'

After Miki showered and got dressed, she packed her bag and her important things for her locker. Change of clothes, her spare hearing aids, photos of herself, Izuku and her, mainly just family and Spike, decorations and organizers to keep her locker tidy.. She put in her hearing aids and adjusted them to what she needed. Before she walked out of her room, she looked at herself in mirror and saw her figure in the school uniform. 

'A little snug.. And a bit short.. Oh well! I have shorts on, it'll be fine!' She smiled brightly and walked out of her room, turning off her lights and closing her door behind herself. The stairs slightly creaked a little as Miki walked down and she fixed her backpack over her left shoulder. She saw her mother sitting on the couch and reading a good mystery book that she was currently barrowing from Miki.

She walked over and leaned down a little, waving her hand in front of her mother's face. She smiled brightly with her pearly whites and tilted her head to the side a little.

Miki's Sign; (Good morning mama-san! How's the book so far? Looks like you are getting pretty deep into it.)

"Oh! Good morning sweety ^^" Inko, their mother, noticed the little waves and read Miki's sign language. "Oh yes, the book is suspenseful and I love the {random name} character." She set her bookmark between the pages she was reading and closed the book, setting it down on her lap. "How was your sleep? Any more nightmares?"

Miki stood up straight and held a soft smile, shaking her head.

Miki's Sign; (I slept alright. I haven't had bad ones so far, just like the ones you forget when you wake up, haha)

"Haha, that's good. Are you nervous for your first day?" Inko softly smiled and brushed her side bangs out of her face and behind her ear.

Miki's Sign; (A little bit, but I know brother has got my back! And I get to see Shinso too!)

Miki smiled brightly, her face heating up a bright pink.. Hitoshi Shinso is currently Miki's boyfriend, but we'll get into that story a little later. Inko sighed and softened her smile. "You know I don't really like that boy, but whatever makes you happy."