3: ♡Re-Introduction♡

Author-kun; Henlo my lovely lollies! I hope you are having an ok day/night ^w^. How about you grab some water/tea/a drink, some snacks or your meal, take care of anything you need and get cozy! Please enjoy everybody!~ ♡

~Start~

After a few lessons with Sensei Aizawa, the bell rang for lunch. Spike lifted his head and woke up from his little nap time, yawning and stand up, shaking his body and waking up completely. Miki finished writing her neat little notes from the lessons and then put everything away, her pencils from writing, gel pens, closed her notebooks and set everything in their spot. She felt a tap on her right shoulder and she turned and met eyes with a pink alien girl.

Ashido Mina was the one to tap Miki's shoulder. She waved and smiled brightly. "Hey there! Uh-uhm.. Can you like-.. Read what I'm saying?" Miki softly smiled and nodded. She pulled over the little whiteboard and grabbed her mint green whiteboard marker, quickly writing a good response. 

Miki's Note; "I've learned to read mouths if you don't know sign language. You could also use this if you want! It's still ok to actually talk, I can make out a few words with my hearing aids, so I can hear about 90% of a sentence and actually know what you said -w-"

"Oooh! That's kinda funny, haha. Well, I'm Ashido Mina! Would you like to sit with me and the girls? We have this spot out in the garden to eat lunch by the flowers and under the cherry blossom tree ^^" She smiled brightly and clasped her hands behind her back, twisting side to side a little.

Miki perked up a little and got all excited. She swirled around to look at her brother to see if it was ok. Izuku got up and chuckled.. 

Izuku's Sign; (What are you looking at me for? Go have fun, it's your lunch time to spend, dork)

Miki smiled brightly and got up out of her seat quickly, grabbing her water bottle, capping her marker and keeping her whiteboard up to her chest under her arm, somewhat. She turned to Mina and nodded, Spike joining Miki's side and wagging his tail happily. "Awesome! Do you have to buy lunch or did you bring it with you?"

Miki's Note; "I have my lunch in my locker. Can we stop there first?"

"Of course we can! C'mon! Let's go meet up with the other girls and we can all get to know each other!" Mina smiled brightly and laughed a little. Miki's excitement boosted out and shined like a bright star. She snapped her fingers a few times, signaling to Spike to keep up. They hurried out of the classroom and down the hall, passing a few other students.

Izuku smiled a bit more and chuckled, watching the girls hurry out. He stepped out from his seat and desk and went to leave, but was stopped from a hand grabbing his wrist. He stopped and looked over his shoulder a little, seeing Bakugou's hand gripping his wrist. "What, Kacchan?..." He muttered a little, not very pleased it was him.

"Why didn't you tell me.." He stood up and gripped Izuku's wrist a bit tighter, upset and getting a little pissed off. Izuku rolled his eyes.. ".. Why would I?.." "Tch.. Because I fucking cared about her! I thought she moved or some shit damn nerd!" He snapped back at Izuku and lifted his head, shooting a sharp death glare to him.

Izuku snatched his hand away and scoffed. "She's my sister, where would she go?.. We have no one else other than mom. For your information... She didn't even remember anyone after she woke up... It was your fault.... She's deaf because of you.. Good luck trying to talk to her like you used to.. She doesn't even know who you are." Izuku spoke to Bakugou with pure bluntness.

Bakugou's eyes went wide. "Wh-what?.." "Yeah.. She woke up with amnesia and couldn't even hear her own voice. We kept her home and home schooled her since then.. She's become a better person than anyone. Mom only wanted her to come to UA since I was here and she trusts Sensei Aizawa... You'll have to 're-introduce' yourself now.. I doubt she'll remember your face after so many years and loss of her actual memory... We should have never went on that adventure. She would still be able to hear my voice if it wasn't for you..."