★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓★

★★ Dreamland ★★ Outskirts ★★

Falling over Taehyung landed on the ground with a thud. Groaning he sat up and when he looked around, he was stuck in a state of shock. Taehyung in all of his years has never seen such a beautiful place. It seemed he was in a forest type of place. What stood out the most though were the glowing plants and creatures.

Taehyung felt like he could stay in this place forever exploring it. That is until he heard a growl come his way. Looking around standing on guard Taehyung looks around on alert. That was when he saw a plant moon, turning he was met with a pair of glowing blue eyes and a loud growl.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" A deep growling voice demanded Taehyung for an answer. Looking Taehyung was surprised to see what he was met with. A large man creature. A huge wolfman creature that had his sharp teeth on display growling. Taehyung had seen a lot in his long life but for the first time in a long time Taehyung had to admit he was scared of this creature. So much so that he was stuck standing in place just staring. It was all too much for him. This beautiful place along with the plants and creatures. But all he wanted to know was if his mate was okay.

"I said, what are you doing here?"

The wolf creature asked Taehyung as he stomped closer to him. Taehyung was trying to say something, even stutter it out but it seemed he was stuck. A growl of impatience left the wolf creature and he soon stalked forward to Taehyung. He was extremely furious right now; he didn't feel like dealing with Taehyung when his family needed him. So clouded with anger the wolf man wrapped his huge, clawed hand around Taehyung's throat he lifted him in the air and was about to throw him when he was stopped.

"Stop it Shadow Wolf! You know Fae wouldn't want him hurt. Now give him to me so I can take him back."

Taehyung heard a woman shout. Turning, Taehyung in the one who he now knew as Shadow Wolf hold was now met with the glowing eyes of a peculiar woman. He has never seen anyone like her. She was dressed in revealing clothes and beads and necklaces along with a headpiece and ash was smeared across her skin along with ink. Taehyung didn't know who she was but was grateful that she came when she did.

His thoughts were cut off though when he was dropped to the ground by Shadow Wolf. Huffing Shadow wolf stalked past the woman then dropped on all four and darted away. Sighing in relief, Taehyung got up to his feet and looked over to the woman as he dusted himself off. She was staring at him as if she was reading his every move.

"Um, I have so many questions. And I know they probably won't get answered. But, if possible, could you answer one?" Taehyung bit his lower lip nervously as he looked at the woman. He was soon granted a nod from the quiet woman as she fiddled with the beads wrapped around her wrist.

"Is Fae, okay?"

A small smile took over the woman's face as she heard this question. Taehyung soon jumped though once the woman disappeared into a cloud of smoke. He soon stopped himself from yelping when she appeared next to him. The woman grabbed his arm and soon they disappeared into a cloud of smoke as Taehyung closed his eyes.

★★ Real World ★★ Cullen's House ★★

Suddenly Taehyung heard gasp around him and felt the woman's hand leave him. Opening one eye Taehyung was met with his coven staring in awe. He soon was pulled into Jasper's arms. Turning he saw the woman send him a nod and turn around, seeming to get ready to leave.

"Wait, is she okay," Taehyung yelped. The woman turned and tilted her head looking at him studying before nodding. Sighing, the woman turns to leave before looking over her shoulder. The woman began to speak with an unusual accent low voice.

"Ruler Fae Grimm is fine, just shaken. A lot happened today that put her into a relapse of sorts. She will return to you soon, her mates. And she will answer your questions in time. But I will warn if you speak of anything you have seen and hurt Fae Grimm. I will burn you all with a snap of my fingers."

And with that the woman disappeared into a cloud of smoke. Leaving the coven of vampires in shock. But they all soon turned to Taehyung in question. Taehyung looked at everyone before turning into Jasper's chest, hugging him close.

"Where did you go Tae?" Jasper asked quietly as he kissed the hair on top of Taehyung's head. Trying to sooth him with his abilities as he waited for Taehyung to answer.

"I-I don't know where I went. All I knew was that it was beautiful. There were creatures and plants... it's like no other place I've seen in all my years." Taehyung mumbled as he talked looking up at Jasper he soon frowned as he continued, "I didn't get to see Fae she wasn't there at all. I did encounter this wolf man thing. I think I know who he is though. Then the woman took me back here," Taehyung finished as he looked from his mate to the others. Taehyung was worried that he didn't see Fae when he entered that place, he still didn't know the name of. He couldn't get it out of his mind. It was so beautiful. He was cut off from his thoughts by Edward.

"I think it's Dreamland. The place I've told you about when I saw inside Fae's mind. It's really all she thinks about, besides you two, and the other two voices she hears in her head." Edward informed as he thought. The place Taehyung had seen looks too similar to what Fae thinks of; he wouldn't be surprised if they were the same place.

"Interesting," Carlisle mumbled in thought.

He was about to ask Taehyung another question but was soon stopped by Jasper shaking his head. Sighing Jasper was on edge, and he knew he most likely will be until he's seen Fae okay and in front of him. He also knew Taehyung would be in a sad mood until he saw her as well. So until they've seen Fae again and she was there with them, Jasper will take care of Taehyung... but worry about Fae internally. Not voicing his worries. He didn't want Taehyung to worry. So with a swipe of his arms and a yelp from Taehyung, Jasper had him in his arms walking him out of the house so the two could hunt. Taehyung soon laughed, throwing his arms around Jasper's neck as he leaned into him.

"Do you think she's okay Jazz?" Taehyung whispered as he played with Jasper's blonde wavy hair.

"By the looks of it she has people looking out for her... so I think she will. And I think she will come back to us when she is ready." Jasper reassured as he stopped walking. Turning Jasper looked into Taehyung's now golden eyes and smile.

Smiling back Taehyung nodded then leaned in and placed a kiss against Jasper's. Jumping from his arms Taehyung ran away as Jasper stood in shock but soon chuckled with a smirk and ran after his mate. The two knew they just needed to be patient for Fae's return. That didn't mean they didn't stop worrying.