Her brother died because he was sick and had stage 4 cancer. Kassy didn't know because she wasn't allowed to have contact with any of her family. So when Devin heard her brother died, he lied and said he did it so he could scare her.

"He's someone's bitch. Makes it even easier ta' kill his ass. Ain' nobody gon' miss a weak plug." Jae shrugged as the girls started to all walk up to them.

Makai grabbed Ariyah's arm when she was about to walk past him. She instantly popped his arm hard making him let go and mugged her "What was that fa'?" He mugged while rubbing the sore spot.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard" She grabbed his arm and kissed the spot. "I'm mad at you tho. Just hung up in my face, that was very rude" She frowned, crossing her arms on her chest.

He sucked his teeth "What else you wanted me ta' say?" He rolled his eyes, pulling her down to the chair to sit in between his legs. She called him to ask if he wanted her to bring him some water or something before she came down, he said no and hung up because he didn't think anything else about it.

"You could've said bye not jus' hang up in my face sirr," She said, rolling her neck a little. He slightly smiled at her, she was so pretty in his eyes.

"Stop lookin' at me. I'm still mad" She giggled, mushing his head away. "Chill out," He chuckled.

"These white girls lookin' a lil fine this afternoon" Tech smirked looking around.

"Mhm, gon' head get you a lil snow bunny so they lie on yo' name" Mo chuckled while rubbing the sunscreen on ManMan's back.

"I'ma get one so I can mentally abuse her" Tech sinisterly smiled causing everyone to bust out laughing. Ari looked at him like he was crazy. "Nigga what?" Lu laughed.

"Hell yea, I'm gettin' my payback from slavery one way or the otha' " Tech laughed.

"Something is seriously wrong with you" Ari chuckled, he shrugged.

"I'ma go make her my first victim" He smirked, looking at the going the was in the pool, just minding her business.

"Stop it" Ari moved Makai's hand as he was pulling up her bikini top so her nipple wouldn't show. "You about ta' flash everyone around hea' " He said, trying to fix it again. He would hate to catch another body while he is supposed to be on vacation relaxing.

"I'ma get me a man with these jugs" She cuffed her breast with her hands and began to move them up and down.

Makai instantly got mad. He didn't know why but the thought of her talking to someone pissed him off and he wanted to shoot them.

"Babycakes is a material gworrrlll. Was gettin' a number as soon as we stepped off the elevator" Mo chuckled. "Purrrr" Ash hyped.

"Yes I'm one of dem, yes I'm one of dem, yes I'm one of dem, don't play wit' me cause I'm one of dem" Ari stuck her tongue while having the piece of paper in her hand.

He didn't even notice it when she sat down. Makai instantly snatched it out of her hand and ripped it up before throwing it on the ground.

Ari's jaw dropped "Damn, jus' like that huh?" Tech laughed, and everyone started laughing. Makai didn't see anything funny nor did he understand why they would let her get someone's number.