7

Their was spring snow outside.

Before you say something :

Snow in Japan starts in December just before Christmas and continues though late March and early April.

I put on a jacket and a coat and leggings and kept my skirt.I went to the headquarters.Uzui was on the ground making a snow angel he looked like he was having fun.Tomoika was hugging shinazugawa for warmth.Tokito was sitting down under a tree covered in snow.Obanai was sitting down looking at the flowers that were still blooming for some reason.Kocho was talking to kanao they were both in front of a tree that had icicles growing on it.I sat down next to obanai I trembled a bit when my body touched the snow.I put my head on obanai's shoulder as I watched the snow fall to the ground.Then that feeling started again I blushed a bit.Kaburmaru slid off of obanai's neck to mine.He went down my shoulder and picked up a floor with his fangs.Kaburmaru started going back up to my shoulder then to my neck then back to obanai's neck.I smiled at him he just looked at me for a second I thought he had smiled back.

Let's go inside I'm freezing obanai said getting up and sticking his hand out.I grabbed his hand out and got up.As I followed him more snow fall into my head.I shook my head and it fell off.I entered obanai's estate it was warmer then normal.Let's make some tea!! I yelled obanai smiled "sure" he said.When we were done making the tea we sat in front of the fire for warmth.Their was a window above it so you could see the snow.Ths fire was lovely.I didn't know what was it about fire but it just looked so magical.The tea was good better then normal.

When I was done I put the tea cup on a table.I sat back down and rested my head in obanai's lap.Obanai looked up flushed I softly giggled.Kaburmaru got closer and rapped himself around my neck.

Obanai patted my head and kept his hand in my hair.His hand was warm it was probably because of the tea.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.