1

I stood next to renguko he was messing with his hair.I smiled at him and looked at obanai without turning around he was sat down on the stick of the tree he was looking at masters estate.Which was in front of us.Kaburamaru was watching me when he notice I was looking at them.I blushed and quickly started talking to uzui who was next to me and renguko.Uzui seemed confused but shrugged.I went quiet when master came out.

Hello my children~!

Everyone bowed accept for Obanai since he was sat down on the branch of the tree.Hello master! I did a little victory dance inside when he smiled and I was also the first one to greet him! He started speaking about how demons were getting more powerful.I frowned at the topic.I looked over at renguko he had his bright smile.I smiled and blushed.I put my attention back to master.When he started talking about how we were getting closer to defeating Muzan every time someone in the corps killed a demon.That made me happy I smiled again at the good news but it wasn't really good news but it wasn't bad neither.

After the meeting I walked over to muichiro.I smiled at his confused face when I walked up to him obanai jumped off the tress and landed next to me.Me and obanai loved muichiro like a son we were like his parents.Forgot your way to your estate again right? He thought for a moment then he nodded I pulled him by his hand making sure obanai was following.

We left muichiro at his estate.I smiled at obanai he seemed more quiet today then normal.I never could really tell if he was smiling besides of his bandages.You look beautiful today kanjiro-San! He looked like, he was smiling.Thank you obanai! I smiled to I told him to call me mitsuri but he wanted to respect me.But I couldn't do anything so I stopped asking him after a while.

He walked me to my estate since it was getting dark he didn't want nothing to happen to me.I smiled and blushed obanai was always their for me when I needed him the most.He left me at my estate and smiled have a good night kanjiro-San! You too obanai-San!! I couldn't help but smile again.I went inside when he left.

Ran out of ideas but I'm probably gonna make this have a sad ending.