2

Their as a hashira meeting so I was getting ready.I was gonna wear something different I put my hair done it was long maybe a little to long but I was never gonna cut it .I brushed it a bit then I put on a few hair clips in my hair to keep it out of my face.I changed my outfit it was pink,white and green it had small flowers as pins for the jacket.The sleeves were long and white.The sleeves were long and they had small flowers and butterfly's.I put on the socks that Obanai got me and put on my shoes.

I left my bedroom and went to the kitchen.My kitchen had a bit of purple,lots of white,and more pink then purple.I made some tea and dank it fast and left my house.I was gonna go get muichiro because he probably forgot like he always did but It didn't bother me going there every time we had a meeting.I ran faster and stopped at his place.I knocked on the door,muichiro opened it his hair was messy he looked small and adorable.Come on let's go I say I pulled his hand and ran to the hashira meeting.My hair moved in the wind as I ran muichiro had no idea why we were running,but he still ran.

We stopped right it time.How did I get from being super early from being late? Master smiled.I apologized for being late he said it was alright.After the meeting renugko had a meeting so I went with Obanai to his garden.

We sat down in front of a lake he had.Obanai's lake was beautiful it was filled with life and flowers.Their we're many butterfly's and lots of blossom trees.I looked at Obanai he was watching the butterfly's fly in circles together I smiled he looked so calmed and peaceful.I blushed and started watching the butterfly's as well.

A butterfly landed on my hair clip and landed down on it.It stayed so still that it looked like it was a realistic butterfly hair clip.You look lovely kanjiro-San! Obanai said I smiled thank you!! Another butterfly landed on my other clip the others quickly joined most of them landed on my head and my shoulders.I think they like you Obanai said watching as more butterfly's kept landing on me.I stayed still and smiled again not wanting to scare away the butterfly's.We sat quietly for a few hours before it started to get late.I gonna get going it's getting late! Have a good night rested kanjiro-San!! You too Obanai I said leaving his garden.

I walked home quietly before I heard shinazugawa and Tomoika.I sneaked behind a tree and watched them.They we're quietly walking holding hands! AWW THAT WAS SO CUTE I covered my mouth why? Because I freaking out they looked so cute.When I was sure they had left I jumped up and down with a smile on my face.