3

I cried into obanai's chest.Renguko was dead he died on the hands of uppermoon 3.Obanai patted my head and watched me cry my eyes out.Renguko was like a older brother to me he was the one who showed me how to use a sword.It'll be alright he's in a better place now... Obanai whispered.

After a few hours I had stopped crying,but of course I was still upset.Let's go visit Tanjiro and his annoying friends.I nodded and followed him to the butterfly mansion.They we're laying in bed insouke zenitsu and Nezuko were awake but Tanjiro was in a coma.I frowned none of them seemed to be in good condition accept for Nezuko.But that was because she could heal herself.Inosuke was busy yelling at uzui because uzui kept asking questions,about the fight.

Is monjiro gonna be okay!! Insouke yelled he's gonna be fine!! Zenitsu yelled back.Inosuke started hitting zenitsu in the head zenitsu started yelling.Kanao yelled at them both "shut up! Tanjiro is sleeping!!".I smiled .Obanai was busy giving a death stare to Nezuko.Then shinubo came in she had a piece of paper in her hand.Inosuke you have 2 broken ribs.She said Insouke jumped up.ALL RIGHT IM GETTING STRONGER!!! Everyone stared at him like he was crazy a pet for Nezuko and shinubo and kanao.And zenitsu you have a broken rib and deep wounds.

I walked over to Obanai and Nezuko,Nezuko patted his head but Obanai just stared at her being ready to fight if the demon attacked.I sat down next to Obanai and patted nezuko's head.Obanai stopped giving Nezuko a death glare and just watched her.After a while we both left,Obanai had a mission he told me it was with a demon who had a high kill rank,but it wasn't a uppermoon.

On my way back to my estate I saw gyomei.He was crying and praying blessing renguko's soul,and wishing that it could find its away to heaven.I whispered a amen before I kept on walking.I turned around and went the other way to where the funeral of all the demon slayers who had died fighting.She walked up to renguko's grave and sat in front of it.A tear escaped her eye then another.She smiled but she wasn't really happy the only thing she was happy about was that renguko would find peace.

A red and orange flower landed in front of the grave.I could feel a familiar aura around me it was moving around then it stopped behind the tomb stone.It was a ghost? I then noticed it was renguko's Aura.I felt safe around it.The aura started moving again and came closer and closer until it was right on me I could feel apt he aura on my back and on my chest.It was like a tight hug just like renguko's tight hugs full of love and care.I smiled the aura started moving again and soon disappeared into the moon light.