Turning Brown

3rd person's POV:
At the age of 4, Itome was given the ability to transform into a brown panda! He can transform to it whenever he wants,but, it'll mostly turn on if he's getting emotional.

Itome didnt really care about this thing,he actually found it pretty cool that he is able to transform like that.

"Yoo hoo! Ito-kun! Open up its me Shikatani" Itsuki banged the door. "What do you want??? You ruined my sleep!" Itome says,rubbing his eyes. "Aww come on! I couldn't see my bestie's brown panda form??"

"You came all the way over hear,just to see my brown panda transformation?!" Itome screamed. "Yeah- its cute tho!" Itsuki said. "Ugh fine whatever,come in".

Itome then later transformed into the brown panda. He named his brown panda form "Mr. Kima".

"IT'S SO FLUFFY" Itsuki ran straight over the brown panda. Itome,or should I say,Kima,hugged Itsuki.

Akemi wasnt there yet. He was still busy doinng something.

A few moments later. Akemi was done,and headed to Itome's dorm. "Itome-kun?" Akemi knocked. Itome walked to the door and opened it. "KIMA!" Akemi ran towards it.

"Hey honey" Itome said hugging back.
"Hey bestie" Shikatani said sitting down on the floor. "Oh hey bitch" Akemi said hi five-ing Shikatani.

"Itome,why did you turn yourself into Kima without me?" Akemi ask sitting beside the purple needy nerd. "Shi-chan,was so inpatient to see kima." Itome answered. "Purr bitch,purr~" Itsuki said.

"Anyways,Tamura is looking for me now,gotta go peeps" Tsuki said standing up.

"Itome? Can you stay like this? I wanna cuddle you in your Kima form" Akemi shyly asked. "Of course I can." Itome said,picking Akemi up. "I love you" Akemi said gettin' real comfy with Kima.

"I love you too"

End^0^

Author's note:
Heyyy guys,thanks for 10+1 followers! From 6(?) to 11 followers- thats sick! And yes im still alive sorry for the inconvenient. The reason why i haven't publish because:
1. No motivation

2. I cant think of anything

3. I know its been a month after my cousin betrayed,and we saw each other again the 7th of April on her little bro's birthday. And whenever I hear her name or see her eye to eye,I always want to tear up. And i hate that,i want to focus on moving on from that.

4. I was finding out if i was a queer,or aromantic. Turns out I am aromantic. Im gonna make a page of that next time.

5. Doing school work, and my computer project that my grades rely on.

6. Ive been bored. And expect me to not be posting for the next month even tho it'll be pur vacation.

Yeah so byee :)