Meeting and other stuff

For the record, the y/n thing, I'll only do it for the first time,I will not do it again.

Unknown POV:
Remember when Akemi thought if the rumors about Kashima confessed to Toono on hearts day? This will be the time y'all know.

Akemi was calling for a club meeting to see if the rumors were actually true.

"Soo, you all heard of the rumors right?" Akemi asked and everyone nodded, "now,Kashima and Toono, is it true?" Akemi asked,and seemed to frighten the kohais, "y-yes" they both said, blushing out of embarrassment.

"IS IT REALLY TRUE?! IF THEN,THEN WHY DIDNT YOU TOLD US WHEM WE ALL CAME BACK HOME?!" Akemi shouted in disbelief "sorry-" Toono apologized, Akemi sighed and Itome was comforting him by hugging from the side,kissing his head,gave him water,and let him rest.

"Sooooooooo,this isn't a lie anymore right?" Tamura asked, "mhm-" the first years nodded, "GANGBANG TIME" Akemi yelled after being comforted, "NO" The first years yelled, "AHAHAHAH just kidding, y'all are dismissed" Akemi said dragging Itome somewhere else.

Itome's POV:

Keii-chan drag me to the rooftop. "Why are we here? Kei, KEI?!" I yelled while seeing my boyfriend cry for I don't know what reason, "hey,is there something wrong?" I sat ourselves on the floor and hugged him to comfort him. "Tell me the reason your crying, please?...." God I hate seeing him cry, "its, its nothing...." He sniffled between his words, "is it about minami isn't it?" I asked.

"Ho-how'd you know?" Akemi asked then looked at me, "honey,his the only reason you cry everyday and everynight,look, I know that you haven't fully moved on with you relationship with him" I said while stroking the side of his face, "i-i- don't know what to say.... How'd you know all these stuff?" Akemi asked while rubbing his eyes, "I don't know either my love,but please,this is the only request I'll ask you to do, do not cry over minami,please, I just...... Hate to see you cry over someone who didn't love you dearly....."

"Hey.... I'm sorry-" "don't be sorry,just don't cry over him ok?" I cutted him off,and he nodded. He kissed me straight into my lips,and I kissed back.

'i love you Keii-chan'.....

~end~

Hello again, I'm supposed to be answering right now but,boy,I'm lazy,and if I don't answer my modules rn,my mother would kill me so, I'll just update yall, byee
-author

Actually Im suppose to be asleep, but I'm not tired yet. Bye again :)