We finally met again...

It was a lovely morning and Itome is still sleeping, "Good morning love~" Akemi said waking up the tall boy, but Itome didn't heard it and just slept through it.

2 hours has passed. It was now 1:39 in the afternoon, "Keii-chan?....." Itome called the blonde guy, "Your finally awake, sadly I've eaten since I was really hungry" Akemi said, "it's fine" Itome said as he kissed his lover's cheek.

Itome came downstairs to eat a..... cookie, a choco chip cookie dipped in milk.

Itome's POV:

its a lovely afternoon here in our cute lil mushroom house, Keii-chan is using his phone doing stuff. Hah~ I wonder how's the former photography members are doing right now.

Yes our group chat is still alive but still.... I'm still concerned for some unknown reason.

3rd person POV:
Itome sighed with deep thoughts while looking at the window.

"Oh honey~" Akemi called, "Ahh... yes?" Itome answered with a non-smiling face, which made Akemi worried, "Hey.... is there something wrong?" Akemi said while stroking Itome's face, "mhm, I'm just concerned of our friends, aka your former club members" Itome said.

"Actually, they're alright, I planned to have a meet up with them and you know, hangout" Akemi said, "There gonna be here in under 3mins, so be ready, I'll wash your dishes" Akemi said, "Oh, thank you!" Itome said as he hugged Akemi.

3 minutes later

The doorbell rang, it must be them, Akemi dashed through the door, and opened it, "AKEMI-SENPAI" Toono said running to Akemi and hugged him, leaving Kashima hanging, and got a little jealous, "Hey Takashi, how are you?" Akemi asked "Oh we're good" the brunette boy answered, "that's good to hear" Akemi said.

"KOSHI-SENPAIIII" Yuri said and immediately hugged his friend, "Yuri! it's nice to see you again" Itome said "I knooww, how's things working for you? did you got a job?" Yuri had so many questions to ask Itome, but of course Itome couldn't answer them all.

"Yup, I'm an engineer!" Itome answered "That's good to hear!" Yuri said hugging Itome again.

"Fu-fujisaki-kun?-" Akemi asked, "SENPAI" Fujisaki run as fast as he could to hug his best friend "I missed you so much!" Fujisaki said, "I miss you too Toru-kun..." they hugged each other tightly.

"Is that.... Shou over there?" Akemi ask breaking the hug. "Yup!" Fujisaki replied.

"SHOU! OVER HERE!" Toru called his senpai. Shou ran towards them and hug them. "Oh I've missed you so much!" Akemi said. "Me too!" Shou hugged back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So,who wants to have a sleepover?~" Itome asked. "ME!" All of them answered like a kid. "Alright then. I'm gonna cook food,and we can watch movies. Play games. Talk,and many more!" Akemi said standing up beside Itome.

They all nodded. And Itome went to cooking.

~End~

HI! I'm gonna be on a 1 week hiatus,cause, I'm gonna be at my grandma's place,and that place don't have a service,and it's a countryside. Yeah,I,think I'm not gonna update the three other books. Or whatever,I'll think of it. Byee!