Lovely confession

Tamura's POV:
FINALLY CLASS IS OVER OH MY GOD THAT WAS BORING.

I came back to my dorm,seeing yaguchi, practicing for soccer, i putted my hand along my chin and watch him sweat and pant.

I was planning to come to his dorm and confess my feelings to him.....

Author's POV:
The night has come, and Tamura was awkwardly walking to Yacchan's dorm. He knocked on the orange haired boy's door, yacchan walked to the door,and opened it just to see a red faced Tamura.

"o-oh.... What brings you here?" Yacchan asked looking side ways, "i-i have something to tell you but first,can i go in?" Tamura asked putting his hands on his face covering his nose so that the blush wouldn't be noticed, "uhuh,s-sure" yacchan said stuttering.

"What do you want to tell me?" Yacchan asked sitting with his legs crossed, "uhm.....uh.....well I'm sorry that i called you ugly most of the time. I just, i just wanna call you beautiful.... I'm also sorry that i grabbed you by the hair.... The thing is yaguchi.....i-i-.... *sigh* i like you...." Tamura finnaly confessed.

Yacchan was sitting there with a shocked+blushed face.... "Do you really? I loved you to tamu-senpai" yacchan said, "so.... do you mind if i hug you or something?" Tamura asked, "i won't mind~"

Author's note:
Yeah.... I'll go ahead and post the other ones i wrote before 10pm (Philippine time) yeah