Cookies

Unknown POV:
The first years were giving cookies to there senpai's as a "thank you for everything they've done for there members."

As a part of the Yaribu. Toono knew that his senpai's didn't do anything but force him to have sex.

"Toono!" Kashima called his boyfriend 🌝, "Ahh.... Hey Kashima", Toono said kinda off. "Hey, is there something wrong? Your kinda off" Kashima asked.

"No I'm fine, but I wanna give this on our senpai's but...." Toono said looking down. "But??" Kashima asked, "you know they didn't do anything but force us to lose our virginity. Ugh, anyways I'm gonna give this first to Itome-senpai,See you later babe" Toono said as he kissed Kashima in the lips.

"Itome-senpai,it's me Toono, can you please open up?" Toono said as he knocked on his senpai's dorm. "Ahh, hello Toono" Itome said, "do you need anything?" Itome asked with of course his soft voice.

"Itome-senpai,please have this cookie as my "thank you" for saving me from your annoying boyfriend" Toono said, not knowing that Akemi's room was across Itome's. "Awww, thank you kohai!" Itome said as he hugged Toono.

"COOKIES?!" Akemi said startling the first year, "AKEMI-SENPAI WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT CRAWLING BEHIND MY BACK?!" Toono screamed, "Can you calm the shit down?" Shikatani said, "WHY THE FUCK?- IS IT YALL'S TRADITION TO CRAWL SOMEONE BACK? YALL ARE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!" Toono said startled and scared and lost a little motive to give the cookies away.

"Toono-kun calm down. And no it's not our tradition to crawl on someone's back,it's just there thing" Itome says caressing his kohai's back.

Toono calmed down, and gave the pack of cookies to Akemi and Itsuki.

The senpai's thanked Toono for the delicious cookies,and signed the paper.

Akemi's POV:
"Hey we should eat this at my dorm, I'm going to make tea~" Akemi said, "I'm down, Ito you going?" Shikatani asked, "If it's ok, I'm goi-" "Your coming my love, now shut your ass up,and I'm gonna use that later after the hangout" Akemi cutted Itome. "okay...."

Author's POV:
And that,they hangout and Akemi DID used Itome's ass, and went on with there life.. byeee