Smile For The Camera

May 27 4:26pm

It's been nearly a month since Alex helped Joshua Mildred with his issue and, everything was going smoothly....mostly. the news finally reported the missing children, starting from the Akulova's to Willson's, but it was useless because there is no way that it could be tracked to Alex or the H.R.F. in all Honesty Alex was surprised, it took them 2 YEARS to finally report the kidnappings. Worst of all no one ever figured it out, and they won't.

Alex was in the basement shooting range, he was testing the Honey Badger, he was shaking with excitement, he only heard of this gun in video games and always wanted to have/shoot one. The rifle was so quiet that Alex didn't need ear protection and was that with subsonic .300 blackout. The rifle was somewhat lighter then the Sig Sauer MCX Virtus, he couldn't say how but it didn't matter, he had the gun that some of the world elite units would kill for.

He finally stopped after his last mag, checked to see that his weapon was empty and put the safety on and want to the office. He reached there and put the gun down on his bed and looked around, he saw 3 relatively small wooden boxes that were stacked on top of each other, he approached and sat on his chair and looked at them, there was a note on the boxes, Alex read it.

" Thanks son, You did something that I'll never forget. These gifts are for you. although they are not big, I hope that the content inside them will be good enough. "

Alex put the note aside and looked at the biggest of the boxes. It was large and it had a sticker that said fragile inside. Alex opened it and his eyebrows went up towards the ceiling. It was a big bottle of whisky, 1000ml to be exact.

It had another note inside

It had another note inside. " I hope that you don't mind a strong drink cause this Is a family made since 1872. I've decided to share some of my personal collection, so enjoy, But drink responsibly. "
Alex put the note down and pulled out the crystal top and smelled the whiskey. It was better then anything he had smelled, he closed it and put the bottle back in it's box.

Alex went to the slimmer box. It was thin but it was long. He opened and saw something that would make all of the smokers in the USA jealous.