Chapter 5

Hi everyone!

Here I am, back again with another chapter of this light hearted spin off to Wish Granted.

I hope you are all doing well, and that you'll enjoy this chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own "If I Never Knew You". The song was composed by artists Jon Secada and Shanice for Disney's Pocahontas, and belongs to Disney.

"Show Yourself" was composed by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez for Frozen II, and also belongs to Disney.

Now, enjoy ch 5 :)

Chapter 5.

"Come on, (F/N)!" Anna almost whined.

"It'll be fun, I promise! Hans, Kristoff, Vanessa AND Kevin will all be there!"

You sighed but shook your head.

"I said no, Anna. Not tonight."

"Why? Do you have any plans?" She asked.

"I am not going to spend my night at a karaoke club." You crossed your arms.

"So no means no." You said firmly, making it clear that was the end of discussion.

Anna sighed but suddenly gave you a small smirk.

You raised an eyebrow.

"What's with the smirk?" You asked.

"All right (F/N), you leave me no choice here." Anna said and before you could open your mouth, she rushed out of your room like a whirlwind.

You sat there, dumbfounded before you realized what Anna meant.

"Oh no... she wouldn't..." You mumbled to yourself but soon Anna came back into your room with Elsa close behind.

"Elsa also thinks that going to a karaoke club tonight is a great idea. She wants to experience a karaoke night, right Elsa?" Anna said and Elsa nodded in agreement.

"Oh yes, I really do. (F/N), please come with us to a karaoke club." She said.

"Why can't you go if you want to go so badly?" You asked.

"Because it'll be more fun with you there!" Anna said and you sighed again as you looked at them, both of them giving you puppy eyes.

"...All right, all right. I'll go with you." You said as you threw your hands up in defeat.

Elsa and Anna cheered in happiness.

"Get ready, we'll leave in an hour!" Anna said as she and Elsa ran out of your room to get ready.

"Okay... let's get ready." You mumbled as you scratched your head.

An hour later you were all ready and Kristoff pulled up to your house in his car.

"Mom, we're going out!" Anna called out.

"Okay, have fun you all, and remember, be home by 11!" Iduna called back.

"We will be, don't worry. Bye" You said as you closed the door behind you.

"So, the girls managed to convince you too?" He asked as you got into his car.

You chuckled.

"Yeah, something like that."

A few minutes later Kristoff parked his car and you could see Kevin's car there already.