Chapter 2

Hey everyone!

I hope you all are doing well.

I am back with the second chapter of this spin off story and I hope you will like it..

So, let's see what's in store for the gang today.

Here is chapter 2:

Chapter 2.

Anna was already sitting at the kitchen table stuffing her face full of bacon and chocolate chip waffles as you came running into the kitchen.

"I hope you saved some for me, Anna." You said, grinning and she smirked back.

"You're a fast runner (F/N), so.... Yeah. There is food for you and Elsa on the kitchen counter." She said and pointed.

"Thank you, Anna. You're so thoughtful." Elsa smiled as she entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Elsa." Iduna said as she put down two plates of food for you and Elsa on the kitchen table.

"I hope you slept well and that my two rascals have not scared you away yet."

Elsa chuckled.

"Oh no, not at all, ma'am."

Iduna smiled.

"Please. No need to be formal here. You can call me Iduna."

Elsa returned the smile.

"Ok, Iduna."

"Now, come eat before the food gets cold." Iduna pulled out a chair for her and Elsa sat down.

"Oh my, this really is delicious." She said as she took her first bite of the chocolate chip waffles.

"Told you." Anna managed to say with her mouth full.

"Anna, no talking with your mouth full." Iduna lightly scolded her daughter.

You just shook your head a bit as you enjoyed your breakfast.

"So, do you have any plans for today?" Iduna asked and you nodded.

"Yeah, since the weather is so good today, we are going to the beach. We'll be leaving as soon as we finish breakfast." You said.

"That sounds good." Iduna smiled.

After breakfast you went up to your bed room again to change. You grabbed a pair of swim shorts and a tank top to wear, and also packed a deck of cards and a small board game you could play on the beach.

"The volleyball and badminton rackets are probably in the garage..." You mumbled as you closed your bag.

"See you later Olaf." You said as you waved him good bye on your way to leave the room.

"Bye, have fun today, (F/N)." Olaf said.

In Anna and Elsa's bedroom, Anna had just changed into her bikini, a burgundy skirt and a green blouse, and finished packing up her beach stuff.

"Are you ready for your first day at the beach, Elsa?" She asked as she smiled at the blonde who had also finished changing into a gorgeous ice blue bikini of her own. For the trip to the beach she wore a white blouse and light blue skirt over her bikini.

"Oh, uhm... yes." Elsa said and Anna could tell that Elsa was nervous.

"Elsa, you ok?" She asked.