꧁•⊹٭𝚅𝚎𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝟹٭⊹•꧂

Start from the beginning

"Are you ready, Eunwoo? Please, give Luna a copy of the music sheet..." He gives one of the students a signal. Eunwoo, a handsome guy, was in Y3 but now assists Mr Baek for additional credit, mainly by playing the piano at recitals and concerts. He places the sheet on the music stand and looks at the shy girl. She nodded and seized her violin bow with shaky hands, waiting for Eunwoo.

It seemed like you were the cursed swan struggling to raise you to the air. When you first started playing. Every note you played held your heart. After being enthralled in a mystical universe, only a burst of applause brought you back to reality. When you get a standing ovation, it makes you blush brilliantly. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were screaming. You've just taken a step forward and bowed. You had Eunwoo enthralled. Thankfully, the lunch bell rings. As the group got set to leave, you exhaled a sigh of relief. Several of the ecstatic students approached you to congratulate you. The extraordinary level of attention bothered you, and it even moved your teacher.

You heard your name called while standing outside the classroom with your arms linked with your friends.

"Luna!!!..." shouted Eunwoo as he approached you and your snickering friends. You stared at your senior in the eyes and lifted your brows.

"Great skills you showed there, Luna... let's sometimes rehearse together," he said with a small smile.

You flushed and bowed your head. "OK, that's OK. Thank you very much, senior."

He strolled away with three boys toward the cafeteria, grinning and waving short goodbyes.

Dahyun teased you with a faked, sultry voice, "Oh, my my... someone's got an admirer...oooh..." let's rehearse sometimes." You shove her away with your shoulder, and Chaeyoung and you both laughed as you walked to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was located near the soccer grounds. Many girls sat on the grass slopes watching the boys play soccer, while others practised netball or rested and lounged in the landscaped gardens.

You'd like to do that, preferably with one of your favourite South Korean young-adult novelists. Lyla Lee's "I'll Be the One" is everything about love and soulmate relationships that appeal to you. When you went to the most incredible library you'd ever seen in the world, the Coex Library in Gangnam, your grandmother got you several books.

Students flocked to the cafeteria to obtain some of the best meals on the menu. You don't even want to eat anything. You couldn't put your finger on it, but there was a peculiar vibe around you. With the two vivid visions that left you reeling and a developing migraine, the whole day you had been stressed.

When Dahyun dragged you to a table near the huge glass doors with a full view of the soccer field, you didn't notice.

"Let's sit here..." The cafeteria was full due to the Kimchi and the daily soup.

The lines were endless, and you could immediately feel your pulse racing when you noticed some prying eyes around your table. Word of your newness, transferred status, or musical talent may have already made its way around the grapevine. You took a deep breath in. You sighed profoundly and felt your body shudder with fear. Two of your new classmates invited themselves to your table the day before. You and Dahyun bow slightly in greeting and Chaeyoung nods.

"Can we sit with you, please, girls? Today, every table is packed." Seulgi plopped down next to an empty chair with her school bag. Dahyuns' bag and yours share a chair.