rias-not really big brother!!

sirzechs- i am worried about your last mission my baby sister..

serafall-so- tan!! good thing that you are okay!! i miss you my baby sister!!

rias and sona had a sweat drop on their head and ashamed about their siblings antics while grayfia pinch the bridge of his nose.

back to y/n

y/n- is that really the sister of your presidents??

akeno-yes it is..

tsubaki-sorry about their antics y/n. sona and rias siblings are in complete opposite. but don't get fool by their antics they are a leader in the underworld for a reason.

y/n-thanks for the info.

back to rias

rias- relax big brother i am not harm. come let me introduce to you to the one who slayed the griffin.

serafall- where is he??

sona- he was there standing besides my queen.

serafall-so he is the one!! hello!! sla-chan!! i'm serafall i am the big sister of sona sitri!!

y/n- huh? oh!! i'm y/n l/n. i uh!! oh!! nice to meet you! i guess.

rias- ara???

sirzechs- hello i am sirzechs lucifer and i am the brother of rias gremory and this was my wife grayfia lucifuge.

grayfia- good day slayer-sama.

y/n-good day to the both of you..come join us here. and i think rias is over work in my kitchen again.

sirzechs-ahh! please forgive about my sister. she is just love to cook.

y/n-akeno can you please be a dear to make a coffee for the guest ?

akeno-sure thing handsome.

y/n-ohh dear. there she goes again.

rias- well that's akeno for you. sorry about that.

y/n-it's fine.

serafall-ne! sla-chan are hurt or something??

y/n- y/n is fine serafall. why did you ask.

serafall- ara how do you know my name??

y/n-a little bit of history of a being that someone i knew. and why are you asking me if i was hurt??

serafall- because i can see a scar in your arms.

sona- you are just seing a fragment of his collection of his scar..

serafall-what do you mean??

rias-she means is y/n's body has a massive collection of scars..

serafall-oh!!

sirzechs- anyway y/n my sister called me earlier she told me that she owed you a debt for that griffin that you slay.

y/n-yes she owe me 450 pieces of gold. why??

sirzechs- well i came here to pay her debt to you.

y/n- alright thanks. please let us eat.

while eating

sirzechs- anyway y/n my sister told me that you slayed two monsters in one night??

y/n-yep! the griffin is hard to slay but the other one is not so hard.

sirzech-why the griffin was hard to slay??

y/n-because that is no ordinary griffin.

serafall-huh??!!!