when he suspects

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK. J

Opening my water bottle I drink some and inhale some air. We were just done with basketball practice. Pushing my hair back I close my eyes for a second. "I really need to shower." Jimin says and sits down.

"You do man." I laugh and dunk my water bottle over his head.

"Jesus." He rolls his eyes and stands up. "What was that for?" Now he gets his bottle but I run away. "I hate you Jeon." No he doesnt. Laughing as I look at him my eyes spot something. Standing tall I see a girl walking with Mr Choi. Seeing her back he holds her wrist as they walk. Im so confused, wasnt he married? Why is he holding a student, is she even a student? Holy fuck. "Pass the ball Jungkook." Jimin slaps my shoulder.

"You see that too?" I ask him. My eyes are fixed on the girl. He pulls her with him and they dissapear.

"What are you talking about." He chuckles.

"Nothing." I shake my head. Did I see that right? It was Mr Choi with a student for sure, or it was his wife. But why would he dragg he? Im so confused. Now Jimin takes the ball from me and aims to the basket.

"Your staring too much." He says. Maybe I am.

Taking a shower and getting dressed I walk in the big hall with Jimin. Looking around I feel someone pulling my arm. "Hey." Somi says walking next to us.

"Arent you free today?" Jimin asks.

"Maybe, but I came to Mr Choi his class. Cant miss that one." He is pretty young for a professor here, he must be smart. "Later." And she leaves. My eyes land on library girl, who just exits his class. She looks down holding some papers and walks past us, but bumps into Jimin.

"Sorry." She mumbles.

"No problem."

"Library girl." I call her, I thing it suits her.

"Thats not my name." She doent even look at me. "You know my name.." yeah I do.

"I think its unique." I say.

"Whatever." She walks away.

"I think nobody is in the mood for your jokes." Jimin laughes as we walk to our next class what is English. We had time to work on out essay, I didnt even begin or bring a laptop. Looking at the other students they keep working, leaning my head back I sigh.

"Im going to the bathroom." I say and walk out off class. Of course I didnt need to go, but I had to get out of class. Is Somi still in class? Walking to Mr Choi his class I see thats its pretty dark, opening the door I hear someone saying shit. "Mr Choi?" I say to make sure if someone is in here. "What the fuck?"  Seeing him appear from the darkness not alone. Library girl was right behind him, wait. Wasnt she the girl I saw hom with earlier. She has the same clothes, its library girl.

"What is it Jungkook." He asks with his hands in his pocket.

"I came to see Somi." I say and eye Lisa who is still standing behind him.

"Class is over." He says coldly.

"Is class is iver what were you two doing in the dark?" I question.

"Lisa had some questions right." He looks at her.

"Yes." She nodds looking at me for a second.

"See you at our next session Lisa." He nodds and gives me one last look before he closes the door on me and Lisa. Session? What kind off session? She nodds and walks away looking down.

"Library girl."

"Thats not my name." She hisses.

"Fuck okay, Lisa." I jogg after her.

"What do you want?" She turns around.

"Just a question." I look at her. "Are you Mr Choi's wife?"

Daaamnnnnn
Is she?
💜