Past Encanto Reacts (1/?)

I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A LOT OF ENCANTO REACTS ON WATTPAD SOO

I'm gonna write one myself >:D I think it'd be fun...Yeah! So uh nothing too special, maybe a bit of angst because..well...most of the songs are angsty XD And I might include clips of the movie, but I'll tell y'all which clip :]

They're already here and already know what they're doing because I'm too lazy to write that part :P Lyrics are in bold btw, and they are from before Antonio's ceremony, but after Mirabel sang the Family Madrigal, so they're not gonna react to that song, oof. (Totally not me just wanting to jump straight into angst)

"Alright, let's start! I'm actually excited," Camilo said, sinking into his chair, eyes on the screen. It was...the family?

"Ooh, Antonio got a gift! I wonder what it is," Cami proceeded to say. Mirabel kept silent, noticing that she wasn't in the photo.

The camera switched to Mirabel, in the crowd, left out of the photo. The room went silent, and Julieta looked at Mira with guilt and worry. Mirabel just looked back at her mother and forced a smile.

Don't be upset...or mad at all.

Don't feel regret, or sad at all...

Hey, I'm still a part of the family Madrigal, and I'm fine...I am totally fine...

I will stand on the side as you shine~

"Mira...." Luisa glanced at her sister, who looked down at her hands. Antonio was shocked about how he forgot about his prima when he got his gift.

I'm not fine, I'm NOT fine...~

I can't move the mountains, I can't make flowers bloom

Both Isabela and Luisa looked away, seeing Mirabel was comparing herself to them. Isabela's eyes were swirling with emotion if anyone could've seen them. She was feeling bad for her little sister, but the grudge she had held to Mira for 10 years and her pride were too big for her to show it.

I can't take another night up in my room..Waiting on a miracle...

I can't heal what's broken, can't control the morning rain or hurricane, can't keep DOWN the unspoken invisible pain, always waiting on a miracle, a miracle...

Julieta moved over to her daughter, giving her a tight hug and whispering into her ear. "Mira...I'm so sorry. I love you." Mirabel smiled slightly and hugged her mama back.

Camilo was stunned. He didn't know that Mirabel felt this way, and he was feeling very guilty about it.

Always walking alone..

Always wanting for more...

Like I'm still at that door, longing to shine like all of you shine...

"Mirabel, you're not alone-! I promise we'd pay more attention after this," Luisa said immediately, gaining a smile from her sister. Mira knew that Luisa genuinely cared.

All I need is a change..All I need is a chance...

All I know is I can't, stay on the side, open your eyes, open your eyes, OPEN YOUR EYES...~

Abuela bit her lip. She thought back. She knew that she'd been treating Mirabel differently, maybe a little bit too harshly. But how could she not? She needs to maintain her family's impression. The family Madrigal is what makes the town feel safe.

At this point, most of the family members closest to Mirabel had moved to hug her.

I would move the mountains,

make new trees and, flowers grow!

Someone PLEASE just let me know where do I go?

(unrelated but DAMMIT THIS SONG HITS HARD-a little bit too close to home there,,...)

She's so optimistic and cheerful even though she's going through so much...Camilo thought, looking at his prima. He felt really bad about distancing himself from her now that he started thinking about their relationship.

I would heal what's broken,

show this family...something new..!

Who I am inside so *what* can I do??

Augustín looked at his daughter. He knew that she was incredible, just as exceptional as the rest of the family. If only she knows. He glanced at Alma sitting in the other end of the room. If only she knows.

I am sick of waiting on a miracle, so here I go!

I am ready! Come on I'm ready!

I've been patient and steadfast and steady!

She certainly has been....She is always trying her best...Julieta sighed with worry again.

Bless me now as you blessed us all those years ago..! When you gave us a miracle!

...Am I too late...for...a miracle...?

The song ended and the screen went blank, but the room remained gloomy and silent for a good few minutes.

"Mirabel! We're so sorry..! I never thought you are going through so much..." Camilo suddenly said, hugging his prima tightly.

"It's okay Milo...I'm happy most of the time...," Mirabel responded.

"You know that all of us love you, right?" Julieta said, still worried.

Really, now...Mira secretly thought, glancing at Isa who still hasn't moved but was staring down at her hands with an unreadable look on her face.

"Yeah, of course Mami," however, she replied this to Julieta. "It's okay, really. Let's just move on."

Guess what? It's time to crack the crust of the earth next and see what's uNdeR tHe sUrfAce (I feel berserk as a tight-rope walker in a three-ring circus...!) >:]