𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47► ▌▌ ■

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47
► ▌▌ ■

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"Kiyomizu-san." Cho san called as he and Takei walk into the crime scene.

"You're so slow." The scene was filled with police, taking pictures of the evidence as well as guarding the place.

"A stab in the heart?" Cho san asked.

"The room was in a mess. But the killing method is too skillful." Kiyomizu informed.

"I don't think this was just stabbed by electrician guy. What's the victim's Identity?"

"Kambe Sayuri."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"The victim's name is Kambe Sayuri, 34 years old. She's the wife of the young master of Kambe Family. We will proceed to the investigation with robbery and grudge.

The media is expected to make fuss about this. Don't mind it and just work as usual." Kiyomizu announced.

"Apart from the media, the superiors might have some actions too." Cho san sigh.

"No matter who's the victim, our mission will never change. That's to bring criminal to justice." Kiyomizu finished his speech and passed the mic to others.

"Recently, the heir of the family, the man named Shigemaru Kambe. He's a scientist reasearcher. He seems to be focused on reaserching a magical substance called Adollium with his research partner Nomura F/N.

The statement said that Nomura F/N holds some grudges towards Kambe Sayuri after being fired by Shigemaru Kambe. After being fired, Nomura F/n became an Electrician and use this job to assassinate Sayuri Kambe.

His Finger prints as well as the CCTV of the apartment was all pointing at him. According Nomura F/N certificates he was graduated with Science and Technology degree. The-"

"I dont know anything about English and numbers." The young Cho san said putting down the papers, leaving as Takei follows him.

"Are you going to visit them directly?" Takei asked.

"Studying those details won't solve the problem."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"My condolences. We wanted to see Ms. Sayuri 's husband, Mr. Shigemaru Kambe to ask him about something." Takei said.

"He's on a business trip abroad." The monther of the said Kambe said.