𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

t̴͕͖͓̀ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47
► ▌▌ ■

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

"Yesterday, President Alvarez of Republic of Poliador in Central America came to visit Japan. The purpose of his trip is related to a giant dam construction with a scale of 300 billion yen. However, there are precious relics left by the ancestors in the area flooded by the dam."

The news reporter said as the Five detectives are listening.

"I have a regrettable announcement" The cheif said, turning all their attention to him.

"We need to go and protect this important person." The cheif said looking at the TV.

"Ehhhh? This mission is a bit too much for us." Kamei said. The cheif just shrugged him off saying that they'll be cooperating with First Investigation.

"Tsk, im sure we're just there to make up the numbers. Its not like the First Investigation will let us cooperate..." Y/n said rolling her eyes, while Kamei agreed.

"Alright, i'll leave it to you all." The cheif said. Cho san suddenly stand up saying he wants to go too.

"Cho-San, arent you on leave tomorrow? Its alright, don't need to force yourself. Your going to retire soon anyways." The cheif pats his shoulder smiling.

Y/n stands up and goes to the TV, watching it.

"Oi Kambe, your going right?" Y/n asked but Kambe didnt say anything and walks outside.

'tsk, what a cold guy.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚢𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕

"Kato san! Sorry im late!" Y/n said on
her skateboard. "Its okay Y/n, nothing has been happening anyways." Kato said.

The five detectives of the Modern Crime Prevention Task Force are now in the Embassy of Polyadoll. While the others chats, Y/n is now causally sitting, while cleaning her skateboard.

"By the way, Kambe is not here yet?" Kamei asked. "He said his grandmother fell sick suddenly so he took leave today." Mahoro said as she eats her chocolate.

"I can't stand him. He thought this was an outing for primary students?" Teppei said.

Ever since this past few day, Y/n has been close with Kambe. They are now more comfortable with each other but ofcourse, their usual fighting each other hasn't stop, since this is how they bond with each other.