𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

𝚃𝙰𝙿

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47

► ▌▌ ■

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

"We out here drippin' in finesse It don't make no sense Out here drippin' in finesse You know it, you know it" The song plays on her earphone as she causualy skateboarding on the way to the MCP Police Station.

The girl name is Y/n. A simple girl who works 2 part time jobs and A detective on the police station to pay the bills of her mother's hospital bills. She lives in a small apartment with her little brother and always carefree about her self. She's a tomboyish independent girl and doesnt have any interest on getting onto a relationship.

"Im heree" she said in a bored way as she write her attendance on the board. She walks to her table and immediately go to work.

"Hello? This is Modern Crime Prevention Task Force, what can i help you?" Kato, her co worker asked on the phone.

"Hm.. hai... I understand. We'll be there soon." Kato puts the phone down and sigh.

"Who's that Kato san?"

"Chief, the Security Department is short handed. They asked for 2 to three officers to help out the Ginza car Expo."

"Sure, do as you see fit." Kato looks around to find someone who could accompany him.
"Leave me out of it. I have to check this website" Kamei said as Kato could only sigh at him.

"Kato san. I'll go too." Y/n stands up and puts on her denim jacket. "I change my mind, i'll go too Kato!" Kamei smiled at him patting his shoulder happily knowing Y/n is coming too.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The two boys where casually talking while Y/n is just staring out of the window.

"Whats that car? It looks pretty cool" kamei said.

"Thats definitely no ordinary car. Not for people with ordinary jobs." Kato said as he starts to drive again. The expensive car pass away from them as Y/n saw a glimpse of a handsome man... Not like she care about it.

"We're here" the three of them goes out of the car. The other security gives them a badge.

"Its pretty well guarded. I heard that a certain prince of the Abura Emirates will go too! He sells oil to buy all the cars he wants. He's a street racer too." Kamei said as the three of them stands behind the crowd.

"Geez, we're definitely not getting paid enough for how hard we work. Yet they get to drive such a fancy cars."

"Its not about money. We're doing this for justice okay? Thats the reason why we police are for." Kato look at the small girl beside her and smiled. Despite her working so hard to pay the bills for her mother's hospital and her brother's schooling, she still see's her job as service for people who needed help. And not just money.