𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

𝚃𝙰𝙿

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47

► ▌▌ ■

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

𝙰𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 (𝙼𝙲𝙿𝚃𝙵)_

"I refuse! I think I'm inapt to be that man's instructor. Plus i dont want that scumbag near at Y/n." Kato said who is talking to the cheif.

"Well, i agree with Kato san..." Y/n said as she munch the imported chips that Saeki brought her.

"Alright forget it. Well, there's always a way to get by. He's at least an adult." Kato sigh.

"Ah! Mr. Kambe. Have a seat over there." Chief said pointing at the unoccupied desk beside Y/n, who didnt heard him come as she pre occupied with what she's watching.

"Wait a minute! Dont sit beside her! Stay away!" Kato said over protectively. Daisuke ignores him and sit beside her.

"Stupid rich man, doing everything he wants. He should have died! Fucks!" She trows her headphones on the desk.

"Oh shi-! What the? Why are you sitting beside me?" Y/n look at him in disgust face even if she's not disgusted.

"I was told to sit here. Beside, is that how you address someone who is older than you?" Kambe looks at her but then she immediately stand up and sat beside Kato who smiled in victory.

"AHHHHH!"

"Shut up Kamei." Kato said looking at the idiot man beside him.

"It says that gravure idol Akiko Hoshida Died from drug overdose." Kamei said as he points at the article on his computer.

"AH! Are you serious?!" Kato stands up looking at his computer "Kato, didn't you say you like her. By the way, why are we seeing this on internet huh? Maybe because no one sends us." Kamei said as he read to through the articles once more.

"Chief im going to the theft prevention program. Y/n could you come with me?" Y/n nodded taking blazer from her desk.

"I'll leave it to you two" the chief said as they left.

"Ehhhhh... Didnt know you like that type of woman huh" Y/n chuckle at him.

"Stop it, im still shock." Kato said as he walk slouching. The two of them walks peacefully. when suddenly, another footsteps was heard making the two pissed off.