░1░

・❥・

・❥・

・❥・

・❥・

・❥・

・❥・

・❥・

''Wh-What is this?!'' I stuttered as I looked at myself in the mirror. I was absolutely horrified. ''Last night, I wish to go to the One Piece world, not Naruto!'' I sighed and fell down on the bed.

''I don't really have any problems but I don't know that much about Naruto. I got spoiled a lot but I don't know all the details and stuff,'' I groaned in frustration. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror again.

''Oh well, it's not like I have any choice. Let's wreak havoc in this world!'' I smirked at myself. I didn't only wake up in Naruto but in the body of Boa Hancock. ''But, damm I look so hot and I'm so damm tall!'' 

I knock and the Hokage's door and went inside. I saw Asuna, Kurenai, and Kakashi standing beside the Hokage. They all got ready to attack me. Once Hiruzen saw me, he looked calm but I could tell that he was cautious of me. 

''Calm down, everyone. My name is Boa Hancock,'' right after I said that Hiruzen widen his eyes. ''Hebi-himesama/Snake Princess?!'' Hiruzen said in shock while the other three looked at him in confusion.

''Snake Princess?'' Kurenai asked. ''What's that?'' Asuna asked. Kakashi wasn't paying attention to what they were saying and looking intently at me.

 'She's gorgeous and that outfit, so revealing!' Kakashi thought with a blush behind his mask.

*You will only be wearing the outfit Boa Hancock wears only. Don't worry she's 22 years old.*

''The Boa clan is from the village called 'Amazon Lily' but they were all killed by Otsutsuki Kaguya so how are you still alive?'' Hiruzen asked me in disbelief.

I chuckled, ''You see, my mother made me survive by sending me into the future. I grew up in Amazon Lily all alone. I took care of myself. But as I grew up, I heard about Konahagakure and wanted to come here to become a ninja.''

''So, you want to become a ninja?'' Hiruzen asked and I nodded my head. ''I see, I have no choice but to let you start from the academy unless you exceed my expectations then I will have you get promoted.'' ''No problem.''

I was now walking with Kakashi who was escorting me to the academy. Kakashi was sweating and felt awkward, ''Ano, do you have an apartm-'' I cut him off, ''I do.'' ''I-I see.''

We finally arrived at the academy and Kakashi left me with Iruka. 

I went inside the classroom and saw familiar characters. 

''Woah, she's so pretty!''

''Who's that?''

''She's gorgeous!''

''Is she our new teacher?''

'Tch, stupid brats,' I thought, annoyed. ''Um, everyone, this is your new student,'' Iruka smiled and tried hard to not look at my almost exposed boobs.

I did the Boa Hancock pose and said, ''My name is Boa Hancock! I hate men and some women but not as much as I hate men. You men should be honored to have me as your classmate. Kneel down to me, you pigs!''

Everyone felt a shiver go down their spine. Boa Hancock was gorgeous but scary at the same time.

'Boa Hancock, huh? She's pretty. I want to restore my clan with her when I get older,' Sasuke thought.

'Woah, she's beautiful! I want to marry her when I'm older,' Naruto thought.

'I was lost for words when I first saw Boa when she entered the room. You know what, screw Sasuke. I want Boa!' Sakura thought and Ino as well as all the other girls who have a huge crush on Sasuke now wanted Boa.

''Uhh, y-you can go take a seat, Boa,'' Iruka said nervously.

Naruto is loud and I wanted some peace right now, so I took a seat beside Sasuke who didn't even say a word. 

'She sat beside me!' Sasuke thought with a blush but quickly made it disappear before anyone saw it. The others were upset that she didn't sit beside them.

''Boa, you need to perform a Bunshin no Jutsu for the graduation test since you joined late. Everyone here had already graduated,'' Iruka said and I looked at Naruto. 'So he graduated too, huh? Seeing that he's wearing his headband,' I thought.

Naruto saw me looking at him and blushed, 'She's looking at me! Her eyes are so beautiful!' Naruto thought.

I looked back at Iruka and smiled. I did a hand sign and said, ''Kage Bunshin no Jutsu/Shadow Clone Jutsu.'' A Shadow Clone version of me appeared and she was sitting beside me. We both were smiling at Iruka. 

'A Shadow Clone Jutsu?! I expect nothing less from the Snake Princess,' Iruka thought and everyone else was shocked too. 

''You pass!'' Iruka said and was about to give me the head band but I declined. ''I don't need that. It will ruin my beauty,'' I said seriously and Iruka sweatdropped. ''O-Okay.''

''Them I will announce the teams. Now then, Group Ten - Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, Akimichi Choji. Group Eight - Hyuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino. Group Seven - Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura.''

''Hooray!'' Naruto cheered.

''I'm with . . . Naruto?'' Sakura said, upset.

''Uchiha Sasuke,'' Iruka continued.

''Hooray!'' Sakura pretend to be happy.

''I'm with . . . Sasuke,'' Naruto said, upset.

''And Boa Hancock, because of the uneven number of students, Team 7 will be a group with four people,'' Iruka said.

''Hooray!'' Both Naruto and Sakura cheered while Sasuke smirked.

'Tch, they are lucky. I wanted Boa to be on my team!' the members of Team 8 and 10 thought.

 I wanted Boa to be on my team!' the members of Team 8 and 10 thought