Week #1 - Count Bleck?!

Story inspired by: SilverStarWarrior

Visionary is a charater created by SilverStarWarrior SilverStarWarrior. She is a great author.You should really check her stories out.

The sentences that has been underline are sentences that has been crossed out.

So I write. Like a deer running right inside the mouth of a lion.  Seriously, why do people even write they're secrets inside these notebooks. It makes 0 sense. Guess once they die they want they're secrets to be revealed?

Well, the reason I am writting a diary is because I need all this written incase I need to remember information about the heart and who he is. By the way, I want to keep the most important information so I might write this book just like a story. So think of this as a journal, call this... a diary... 

I will be starting from the last week. I only be writting weeks instead of days. This future technologhy is limited with having only few pages on they're empty notebooks.

So, I'll start from 'The Trip of Darkness'. Or for short... TTOD. 

Music starts playing:

Everyone thinks TTOD is a place for villains where they plan they're vengences and they're evil plans... But it's actually a school. A school where both heroes and villains are accepted. Any age is accepted.  Like I am 8 years old. But after the heroes hearing the word 'darkness' they misjudge it before they get to know it. This is why this place only filled with villains. Though I'm not sure if the principal is evil or just mad at something. The principal of this school is none other than Mr. Fotiá. Though I'm not sure if this is his real name. 

He is  a strange man. He seems to care about me... But I think for some reason he wants me dead as well... I could never understand old people.

To be honest, he kinda looks like my dad, Lord Blumiere. However, his black glasess covers both of his eyes. And his both eyes are visible even though his glasses. His left eye is red and his right eye is navy blue. His furr is navy blue. His magician hat, suit and cape are black instead of white.

Anyways, ever since I found myself in 3,000 years in the future everything seems odd... but when you start to take a closer look it starts to get a little familier too.

So, my classmates are people who aren't too afraid of the darkness. As classmates I have; Jevil, Bill Cipher, Discord, Grogar, Spamton, Shadoo(The Pixl queen), Betty Noire, Marx, King Olly, King Dedede, Chara, Gaster, Sans the Spade, Ralsei, HIM,  Lancer, Papyrus, Sticks, Tails, Knuckles, Chaos King, Queen, Mike, Shadow Queen and ughh... Illumeleon. She is like the most annoying girl ever! Thanks to my Tattle ability I can see that... She is lying in every breath! I hate lies! Especially when I'm the one who's lying! I always had to lie to everyone including my loved ones! And she is seeing it just like it's just a game! I think she also hates my guts. All beause I have the same special powers as hers... 'The power of Illusions'. She also has another special power. 'The power of Shape Shiftig'. She always tell people what they wanna hear and because of that everyone believes her lies. Illusions... lies...

As for Tails, he seems afraid of the villains and the school. I Tattled him and I think the reason he even accepted to come to this school is because his crush Sticks decided to enter the school. Though Tails still didn't realized he likes her. He's still in denial. And Tails' friend Knuckles seems to came to TTOD to protect him from the villains.