0̸̝͌.̵̩̋ ̴̜̈́P̵͕̽r̷̦͋õ̷͚p̷̧͝h̶͔̎e̴͓̒s̶̹͛i̶̞̍e̸̦̿d̴̳̈́ ̸͚̈́Ř̸̭e̶̗͗t̶͕́u̸̾͜r̷̩͆n̷͊

Start from the beginning

.

.
.

The sun began to set over the horizon of a vast forest. Orange light brightly shining through the tree lines onto the ground below, signaling that darkness of night was soon to follow once more. Throughout the quiet forest, there was only a single sound. Pokemon. Amazing creatures that cover this planet, the forest being no different. One particular Pokemon went along jumping tree to tree in quick succession, as if it had a million times before.

Suddenly from below, a vine of the darkest void color with a red glow sprouted from the earth towards the pokemon. The pokemon dodged it, as the tree it was on moments ago toppled. "Gre-nin-ja!" It cried firing a Shuriken of water at the malicious plant, severing it from the ground, causing it to dissapate. Greninja had been at this ordeal for a long time, protecting the Kalos region from this looming threat, whatever it might be. Even with seeing his dear trainer not long ago, the Greninja couldn't help but miss his friends. Maybe, the pokemon could finish this job, and return to him once more very soon.

Suddenly, the pokemon became alert. It could sense something off in the distance. Perhaps another vine decided to interupt the peaceful forest once more. Greninja continued on in the direction of the energy, ready for whatever threat awaited it. This aura it sensed was peculiar to the Pokemon, it was far deeper into the forest than it had ever had to of traveled. Jumping tree to tree, suddenly the forest gave way into a wide clearing. Before the Pokemon, laid a field of flowers. They all were the same, red stems with black and red leaves. Why was their a field deep in the heart of the forest, and how had he not stumbled upon it long before now? A more concerning question became apparent however, what was the energy coming from below it? Greninja could feel it, a power far stronger than anything previous.

A wicked laughter filled the air, a troubling sign to be sure. A vine shot out of the middle of the field, not unlike any other. Greninja without hesitation fired a Water Shuriken at the giant plant. This time however, it left not a scratch. Surprised, Greninja sent many more attacks towards the monstrosity, to no effect.

The vine began to shift and move, becoming smaller in size and changing it's shape. It slowly changed into what could only be described as the silloete of a man. A dark shadow apparition standing where the vine once had. "Long, it has been." The creature spoke, voice booming yet at the same time not completely clear. It was as if there was interference muffling the voice coming from the creature, it's voice not quite clear yet commanding enough to understand it's words. "I'm glad you finally found your way here." Eyes appeared from the creature, pure red with no pupil to be seen. Greninja recongized the color scheme of the creature, matching the flowers and vines perfectly. Perhaps, this was the source it hunted for after so long. "It's been far too long hasn't it?" It questioned, as of looking for an answer. "You seem well. Good for you." It said with a wicked snicker. It looked at the pokemon, catching it's gaze. Greninja could not read the beings expression but knew it was not friendly. "After so long, we finally meet. I've really been looking forward to this." It said to the pokemon.

"Gren." It replied.

"I've kept tabs on you while I've been away, that energy... Very hard to miss. It seems the world forever changes yet in the end it's always the same. Tell me, I'm still unsure. Do you know who you are?" It asked crypticly.

Greninja was taken aback. "Gren!" It responded stern.

The creature laughed. "Interesting. So, where is Zygarde- Zygardes? However you address it. I know you are out there. You always are, watching, listening, waiting." It replied looking into the tree lines behind the pokemon. "For now, I am but a messenger to you. She would be so dissapointed if you don't wish to catch up." It laughed with bitter malice.