8

This chapter is going to have multiple time skips and there will be some illegals themes (black market and digging of graves) and mention of organs and organ transplants, (Should of been obvious in the discerption lol)
Not proofread
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minho no that's crazy." Exclaimed Chan. After weeks of experimentation he finally found out why Minho always came home late and sometimes didn't come home at all. It upset Chan that his best friend has been doing this behind his back and most of all he cannot believe that Minho would be this far gone because of Seungmin's death. "Chan listen I need to do this, I-I can't live without him. You don't understand he was my everything, I have to-" Before Minho could finish talking Chan cut him off.

"No, no no no. No you can't do this, it's not morally okay to do this. This is mental suicide. You are killing yourself with these experiments, both physically and mentally. Out of the two of us you're the scientist you out of everyone should know that this isn't possible and you'll just drive yourself to furthered insanity." Chan finished talking and looked at Minho with hopeful eyes.

"I want to do this, this is what I was born. You know that I've always wanted to discover something new. This could be my chance. Please Chan, my whole life I've lived as a miserable bug struggling to survive this is my chance to be something better than a miserable insect, this is my chance to show that I can actually so something on my own. Please Chan... just trust me. Please?" Minho was on his knees' having a break down, begging Chan to continue these insane experiments. Chan didn't know what to do. This was crazy. Brining people to life, he didn't know where to start on how bad and stupid this idea is. Not a single word in the dictionary could describe how Chan felt about this. But he couldn't leave his friend alone, it pained him to see what Seungmin's death is doing to Minho. This is far worse than what happened when Minho's parents threw him out.

Chan has helped Minho though everything, he has always been there for him and this situation is no different. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, I'm ... I'm just upset with what is happening. I feel like you should of talked to me before making this decision." He took a deep breath and then continued, "I won't tell anyone about this, but you talk to me about these things before doing anything to drastic, okay?" Minho nodded at Chan's offer and thanked him for letting him continue his experiments.

Minho left the living room and went to his bedroom to write about his findings and start doing the research on the brain. Chan just stood in the living room processing everything that has happened over the past hour but then again so much has happened in the past month. He almost lost his best friend, somehow ended up moving together with Minho, his parents are forcing him into another relationship and now his best friend is slowly losing his sanity. That month hasn't been that great for both Minho and Chan, hopefully things will get better soon.

The bells on the door jiggled letting people know that someone entered the Cafe. A tall male stood in the entrance looking around, searching for something. After a bit it seemed as he found what he was looking for and proceeded to walk towards the back booths. He approached another male who was aggressively typing on his computer. Paying no attention to the other man he took a seat and gently shut down the other's computer.

"Hello Minho hyung." Hyunjin smiled at the older male and continued talking, "So what did you want to meet me for?" Minho's expression softened after he saw the culprit behind his work being interrupted. Although he would of wanted Hyunjin to just tap him on the shoulder or something instead of shutting his computer but he couldn't ask much cause this is Hyunjin and he's extra.

"Well, I wanted to ask how you got a black market account." Minho looked Hyunjin dead in the eyes as he asked the question. The younger was quite surprised, never in twenty two years of living did Hyunjin expect to be asked about the black market.