7

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ : mention of dead people, dissection, blood and gore. If any of these topic trigger you please do not read this chapter as all of the chapter will talk about dead bodies.

Also I'm not a medical student (not in university even) and never will be so I am not sure how this would be happening so please don't get offended if this is all wrong as this is fiction.

-------------------------

Minho walked down the hallway heading to the direction of the morgue. Surprisingly this university has ties to a hospital which is why there is a good medical course. When he got to the morgue there was his assistant standing and talking to one of the doctors who often visited the uni. " Dr. Kim good to see you again!" Said Minho catching the attention of the two males whom were talking to each other. They both turned around and greeted Minho.

"Professor Lee, long time no see. How have you been doing recently?" Minho chuckled at the response and walked over to the elder male and shook his hand. "I've been ok ish, I guess. Oh and please Seokjin-hyung don't refer to me as professor, it makes me feel old." He awkwardly rubbed his neck as he said that.

"Well you should of thought about that before throwing away your medical degree for a teaching one, Minho-ssi. Anyway about these cadavers, let's get them ready." Minho and his assistant Jaehyun along with Seokjin went over to the containments where these bodies where packed in. The got the bodies out on the surgical tables and began doing the necessary things required for the corpses to be prepared. This wasn't the first time Minho was doing this, but every time he still felt the excitement from the very first time he has done a dissection. He layer out the materials which will be needed next to the body and then proceed to roll the body out to the room which the dissection will take place. This exact dissection will be the first human dissection which Minho's first year biology class is going to be doing. Over the course of two years of teaching Minho knows that there will be groups of people which will not want to participate or sometimes even pass out from seeing dead bodies or just blood. He respects the wishes of his students but this particular is all medical students who are studying to become doctors.

"Minho-ssi, we have one body which has not yet arrived but it is fully donated for research and I wanted to know if you would like to claim that body for any experimentation?" Minho looked over at Seokjin, usually there was always less than enough corpses for the dissection which would be fine as people wouldn't want to do dissections and in the short period of being a teacher and a science researcher did Minho think he would get an opportunity this soon to run an experiment on a human this soon. This is an amazing offer that Minho could not turn down so... he said yes to the offer. Seokjin told Minho that he would need to sign a form to which Minho will have the full responsibility if anything goes wrong.

Students flooded into the room, some walking in with confidence others shyly following in behind their friends. They knew what they were doing they have been warned yet it still scared some but you can't blame them not many eighteen and nineteen year olds have seen a dead body in real life, and now they aren't only seeing the dead people they also get to dissect them. "Good afternoon class, today is probably one of the most exciting things you'll do though out the entire day. As you know medical students get to do a dissection and not on fish or something like that but humans. I hope that you remember this from school but please for the love of god have respect for the dead and do.not do anything weird or creepy... I've seen some stuff that students have done... don't ask." Minho looked over to his class who looked excited - kinda, before continuing. "Today I'll have my assistant Dr. Jung and a surgeon from the princess Alexander hospital (a/n; this is an actual hospital in Australia, I just couldn't think of anything better), Dr. Kim. Please treat them with both with respect and if you have any questions you can ask any of us for help. Minho went to cover the tools and how to use them as well as safety procedures and what to do in case of an injury. He then proceeded to explain how the dissection is going to run. The dissection was going to be simple the would get into three large groups and learn surgical procedures from Seokjin.