Live Free Or Twi-Hard

Sam and I walk out of police station, approaching Dean as he hangs up his phone. "Hey." He greeted, smiling. "What're you so stoked about?" Sam asked. "What? Nothin'. Whattya got?" Dean asked.

Sam hands over a file full of Missing Person papers, which Dean leafs through. "Six girls in seven days, which is more disappearances than this city has seen in over a year all about the same age." I explained.

"And cute." Dean commented on the pictures. Sam scoffs and I shake my head. "Hey, ice cream comes in lots of flavors, guys." Dean said. "Dean, they're all under eighteen." I said, point at the date of births that either say 1992 or 1994.

I then grab the papers from him and slapped him on the head with them. Dean shakes his head, looking apologetic. "I was joking." He muttered. "I wonder about you sometimes." I grumbled, shaking my head at him, disapprovingly.

"Alright, half a dozen girls, late teens, a shower away from greatness. Sounds like a profile. I mean, what else they got in common." I said, looking at the papers. "Well... six directions to go here. Pick a number." Dean said. "Seven. Another call just came in today." Sam said and we got in the Impala.

We went the latest victim, Kristin's house to speak with her father. "Kristin's a good kid. A little naive, sure... You try to be a good parent. Girls are hard." He said and I look at Dean, who shrugs.

"Right. Well, we'd just like to find your daughter." Sam said and the father pauses for a moment. "Last door on the left." He said, nodding to the stairs. "Thanks." I said and as we climb the stairs, Sam gives a quick glance back to the father.

"Whaddya think he was talking about?" I whisper to the boys. "Drugs?" Sam replied and Dean shrugs. We enter Kristin's room and Dean flips on the light. The walls are painted red and covered with vampire posters. Vampire and gothic accessories are everywhere, there were even vampire pillows on the bed.

"Oh, it is so much worse." Dean said and I spotted a, My Summer Blood poster on the wall. Sam snorts at the decor. "Vampires?" He said. "Ah, these aren't vampires, man, these..." Dean said and Sam shuts the door where we catch sight of a full-sized cut-out of a teen heart-throb vampire. "...These are douche bags." Dean said.

"Yeah." Sam said. "Totally." I said, in agreement. "Wow." Dean muttered as we glance around the room. Sam goes to the bed and starts flipping back the covers, then looks under a pillow and finds a red laptop computer.

"Aha. All right." He said, waving the laptop as he moves over to her desk. "Let's see what we can see." He said, setting the laptop on the desk and takes a seat. Sam turns on the laptop, it makes a screaming noise and a picture of an intense-looking fake vampire pops up.

We all flinch at the image and the scream. "Th-that's just... uncomfortable." I muttered. "What's he so bummed out about?" Dean asked and Sam starts pressing keys and a password prompt pops up.

Dean looks down and sees a paperback book on the desk, entitled My Summer Blood. The cover illustration is a teenaged girl in a white nightgown, asleep on a bed, while a pale-skinned, handsome male vampire stands next to the open, moonlight-soaked window, staring down at her.

"Look at this. He's watching her sleep. How is that not rape-y?" Dean asked. "Apparently some women are into that." I said and Dean gives a Are you serious look. "I don't get it either." I replied. "Right, you're more into Prince Charming." Dean teased and I shrug.

"Get me a dress and call me Sleeping Beauty. I don't see what's wrong with man who's gonna fight for me instead of control me." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "I gotta concentrate here, guys." Sam said as he tries another password and the laptop screams at him again.