Clues

I got up in the morning and I felt like crap my head was banging and i was sore but I had still had to go to school and go to Dance. So I took a shower brushed my teeth washed my face put my hair in a bun got some sweats and idfwu sweat shirt and putt my uggs on then I put concealer light mascara and put my glasses on and left. I walked to school and saw Mikey to my heart was beating really hard. I guess he heard me walking behind him and he said "oh hey bri" he said. "Hey mikey I said" "so I was wondering if u would want to go catch a movie with me at 5"? " yea that sounds great i exclaimed." " ok I'll text u when im on my way" mikey said. Ok bye I said." Bye he replied.Suddenly I felt my stomach filled with butterflies. I silently screamed to myself 'I'm going on a with mikey fusco!!😁😁 **after school

I told Abby and Alex about mikey taking me to the movies and they insisted on helping me get ready so I let them. When I got home I took a shower took my make up of brushed my teeth and washed my face I brushed my hair out and put my underwear and bra on then I put my robe on. Then I heard a knock on the door so I ran down the stairs opens the door to find Alex and Abby smiling like idiots. " OMG GO UPSTAIRS WE hAVE TO START GETTING U READY!! Alex screamed, okay , okay I said. I walked up to my bed room and before I could even say a word Alex and Abby were already in my closet trying to find something for me to where. Then finally Abby came up to me and said "hurry up and change in to this it was a blue crop top with a jean vest and some black leggings and my shoes were just blue high top converse, when I was done changing Alex when's to my bathroom plugged in my curler and started curling my hair she parted it to the side and clipped my bangs. Then Abby stated my make up she put winged eyeliner and mascara then she a concealer and foundation And to set it of she put on a powder. She she out natural eyeshadow and clear lip gloss. Then I out my lotion and deodorant and Victoria secret Pufume. Then I put my necklace earrings and my nose piercing in. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a picture I looked really good. AHAH!! You look so sexy Abby and Alex screamed. "Thanks, you guys did really good". Then I heard the door bell ring I grabbed my purse and phone and said bye to the girls and ran down stairs . I opened the door and saw a very Hansom mikey at the door he was wearing a whit button up with really nice jeans and his white supras. Hey I managed to say. "Hey he said u look really beautiful. I blushed thanks. I said. Ready to go mikey asked. Yup I said. Lego he screamed. I giggled. We whent to see furious 7 it was so good I cried a few times. "Omg that was an awesome movie I said" I know mikey said . And it was even better that I was with u he said" I blushed like crazy. He looked ate and said u look cute when u blush. I laughed. And u looked good when u flirt I joked. Oh girl I know u want some of this fusosavage. He said. I laughed so hard I almost cried. When the laughter died out we liked eyes and me stated to lean in and so did I our lips smashed together and moved in sync. After that mikey whisperd in my ear I like u a lot. I felt goose bumps go down my spine. I like u a lot to I said. Then he intertwined our hands and walked me to his car he stated the car and drove of To my house. It was scilence but a it was a comfortable scilecne. When we got to my house he got of the car open my door and walked me to my door he cupped my cheek and kissed it and said good night bri I had fun. Me to_was all I could choke out then I waved and opend my front door and when In. Then I heard his car drove away. I felt so happy I walked up to my room took of my make up waked my face brushed my teeth put my hair in a Massy bun I changed in my pajamas and laid in my bed thinking about tonight I drifted of to sleep.