Contuning chapter

Mike pov
As we were walking to the ice cream shop I saw that bri was on her phone looking bored so I decided to go to her and to talk to her. Hey bri I said a little to loud she jumped a little."hey" she said with a full smile. Hey u see that tree over there I said. "Yup" she said poping the p. Well I race u to it I said. Ur on. Ur going down fusco she said. She is to cute. I got a head start the her cuz my legs are longer but about a minute later she was in front of me i Tried to catch up with her but she beat me. " I beat the great mr fusco" she screamed wile out of breath. I ran up to her and skinned her in a big and tackled her on the floor.she was dying laughing MIKEY GET OF ME BEFORE U BREAK ME IN HALF!! Not until u say Mikey is the best and he is a sexy beast! I teased. NO! She said like a child. Well looks like I am not moving I said. FINE MIKEY IS THE BEST AND HE IS A SEXY BEAST and he is stupid she mumbled. I HEARD THAT I yelled. She giggled omg she is just perfect. Get of me now she screamed. Fine I said I rolled over of her and got of the grass and helped her stand up when we stood up we were only inches apart standing at each other eye to eye. Then I don't know what hit me but I leaend in and and so did she we kissed for about 4 minutes people always say they feel fireworks but I feel like I was on a roaller coaster I knew she was the one. Then our lips disconnected she blushed really bad and so did I. OK LOVE BIRDS can we get ice cream now abby said. I realized we have all been on the grass talking to one another for about 20 minutes. I intertwined my hand with Bris and she looked down and smiled like her whole face lit up and so did mine.