Hang out?

Bri pov
I finally got out of school it was so boring all they talked about was directions. The good part of I met some new freinds abby and Alex they are really nice and pretty Abby has blue eyes and red hair and has frekals she put eyeliner and mascara on and it just makes her eyes look prettier. Alex lets just say she is a goof ball but she short and she has brown eyes and hair that goes to her ribs. I'm supposed to hang out with them in about an hour. While I'm walking to school I see Mikey with some guys I think there name is Madison, and Jason. My eyes were glued to Mikey then all of sudden o hear "nice view" then I realize Mikey said that. Shit I mumble to myself. I am blushing like crazy now. "Hey bri what's up" Mikey says."um nothing much just walking home" . Do u want to hang out with me and the boys I think u have already met them" Mikey asked. I froze for a minute Mikey fusco is asking me to hang out with him but shit I have to hang out with the girls." Um I can't me and some freinds are going to hang out but I could text them and see if they could come hang out with you guys if it's ok with u" I said a little fast. "Totally that's a great Idea". Mikey said in a huge smile. I texted the girls and they said it's fine I told them to meet us at the park. In about 4 minutes they were there. "Hey abby, hey I said we hugged and then I introduced them to the boys I swear I saw Abby and Jason lock u eyes they both blushed. I punched her arm softly and winked and she just rolled her eyes. Alex and Madison were perfect they both like telling inside jokes that I don't understand. Soooo what should we do I asked? Ice cream everyone said. Then Ice cream it is Mikey said smiling. Gosh he kills me with that smile.