Chapter5

Bris pov
I can't believe that I just kissed Michael elio fusco but the kiss was something I never felt it felt warm and relaxing and like I could just forget what was around me. I think he is the one. We finally got the ice cream shop and the lady in the front asked me what I wanted " I want the double chip ice cream with whip cream pleas" I asked politely. Coming right up she said Mikey orderd the same thing. I Got my ice cream and whent over the girls. " hey guys how is going with the guys? It is great Madison Is hallirous and he is really hot" Alex said. Jason is so smart and he is a great dancer (oh did I mention we all dance😂😂) abby said. But u and Mikey I have a thing" they both said I just blushed. I looks at the time and it was 7:00 oh shit I have to go I said same here evrey one said I said good bye to everyone and we exchanged phone numbers. Mikey pulled me to the side and kissed my cheek and said see u at school tommrow and I said ok and smiled and started walking home. I made myself s turkey sandwich and sat down and watched spongebob. Then I whent upstairs and took a long shower changes into fuzzy pjs brushed my teeth' washed my face put my hair in a messy bun then I hoped in my bed and when on my phone and posted pics from today and said #new freinds. The i whent to sleep and thought about me and Mikey.