rias- how did you do that.

y/n- well it's look like i am playing a sword or sword dancing. before you learn it you must learn how the basic sword handling. and i think kiba knows how to do it because he was used to wield a sword. the only thing you gonna do is to combine the basic sword stance and dance it. 

rias-is that all??

y/n-yeah? that is all. well i master it in a different way.

rias- can you elaborate it??

y/n- well during my training i use a pendolum and take note that pendolum was in the edge of a cliff and i also train my sword blind folded.

rias-what!! thats dangerous!!

y/n-well witcher's training is always dangerous. well the reason i always use blindfold is to enhance my senses. you can do it also..because you were born with a natural high senses. the only thing you can do is training that is all. specially issei.

rias- i see.

y/n- hey don't look so down kid. to be strong is not easy to get. specially your beloved issei train him in a strick manner don't spoiled your team too much. you need a firm hand and discipline them all. take a look at sona i may be not like her but the way how she treats her team it seems like she was a mother that protects her child. and you are like a mother that spoiling your child. 

rias- i see.

y/n- now rias. i am here leave the monster hunting to me.  and start training your  team if you want to get strong. and besides i have more experience in that kind of field. trust me.

rias- you are right. hey y/n may i ask something??

y/n-what is it??

rias-well since i decline your application in my club. please can we start over again? and be my friend that i can rely on have to take an advise??

y/n- sure why not..everybody here is my friend.

rias- well i could thank issei for that..

y/n-and why s that??

rias- well after i denied your application that idiot is mad at me..of course i feel bad for it. because you are the first person that i denied an application specially issei recommends it.

y/n-come lets continue our talk to the kitchen and lets have a tea.

rias-sure what about them.

y/n-leave them.

rias just nod

location kitchen

y/n- let's continue our conversation

rias-sure. anyway y/n can i invite you to be part of my club??

y/n- you want me to be a part of your peerage??

rias- to be honest y/n it's a big honor for me if you are in my peerage but sadly i must refuse it.

y/n-because??

rias- because i don't find a suitable piece for you and issei take all of my piece so the only thing i can offer to you is to be part of my club.

y/n-fufufu smart move there rias.because i can't be in the peerage because i was tied up with someone else.

rias-and may i ask who??

y/n- you really wanna know who??

rias- of course!!

y/n-well i will tell you who it is but keep it in your own this will be our secret.

rias- my lips are sealed.