nueve

(DOUBLE UPDATE CHECK)
Third Pov

The little boy who had been drinking coffee was outside playing with a ball. Him and the two other girls looked towards the casita.

The sky darkening. Wind slowly starting to pick up. The kids gasped when the heard the casita creek.

The gasped in fear when the lightning truck running home. The little boy throwing the cup.

"You should have told me. The second you saw the vision." Abuela said talking to Agustín.

"Think of the family!"

"I was thinking of my daughter!"

Abuela turned her gaze to look at Pepa. "Pepa, calm down."

"I'm doing my best!"

"Yes."

"You're lucky it's not a hurricane!"

"Mama, you always been to hard on Mirabel." Julieta said. The wall next to Alma started to crack.

"Look around. We must protect our family. Our Encanto. We cannot lose our home."

"a gritos olvidate de la casa! My sobrina is still missing and your worried about the house?!" Sofia yelled enraged by her mother in law's behaviour.

The door opened. "Señora, perdon. People in town are becoming anxious about the magic. They want to see you." A man said.

Abuela sighed. "Mirabel was in the vision for a reason. Find her." Abuela said before leaving making Sofia scoff and roll her eyes turning to find her sobrina.

Mirabel's Pov

We stood in Antonio's room. It started the rumble and the birds were spooked away. "We might wanna hurry." I said as Tio poured the sand.

"You can't hurry the future.- uhm..? Hehe?" Tio just poured the sand around the animal that was sitting in his way.

"What if I showed you something worse? If I see something that you don't like, you're gonna be all, 'Bruno makes bad things happen.' 'Oh, he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish.'"

"I don't think you make bad things happen. Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap. Plus what about your vision with Tia? That was a good vision. You can do this."

A Jaguar plushy slowly appeared in the frame. Tio looked down at it as it was dropped in his hands.

Antonio nodded his head jumping into his Jaguar. "For the nerves." And saluted while they walked away.

Bruno smiled and held the stuffed Jaguar. He took a deep breath in.

"I can do this. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." He pulled out some salt and threw it behind him before lightning a match.

He lit the pile of leaves on fire and held the stick that was lit. He took the stick and held it over a tiny bed of leaves with sand around it and lit it on fire.

He did the same on the other side as I watched him closely. The wind started to blow and the sky started to darken.

Tio cracked his knuckles. "You might wanna hang on." He held out his hands and I took them.

His eyes turned green as well as the sand around us. The sand started the blow around us making a igloo.

Tio's eyes opened again and I looked around. I saw the candle in Abuela's window falling over and breaking. Then the people of Encanto screaming in fear as the mountain cracked in half.

A imagine of Tio Félix saving Antonio. and then..me.

"It's just the same thing. I gotta stop!"

"No! I need to know which way it goes! There's gotta be an answer. Something we're not seeing." I said looking around.

"You're looking at the same thing that I am. If there was something else-" I cut off my tio when I saw a butterfly. "There! Over there!"

I pointed towards the yellow butterfly.

"Butterfly!" Tio shouted. "Follow the butterfly!"

I grabbed his hand and slowed moved closer to it. The butterfly got super bright before landing on a flower. "Where is that?" I questioned out loud.

Tio hesitated stuttering. "It's all out of order." The next image was of the candle burning brighter.

"It's the candle! The candle's getting brighter!" Then a image of me formed.

"I think you're gonna help the candle!"

"How?!" I asked.

"Uh- there's someone with you.. and you..?"

"You fight her!"

"What?!"

"Wait, no, no. Is that a hug?"

"Am I fighting or hugging?!"

"An embrace. An embrace! To make the candle bright you have to embrace her!"

"Embrace who?"

"Oh! Almost there.."

"Who is it?"

"Almost there. Oh, oh."

"I got it!"

"..."

"ISABELA?!"

The sand fell. "Oh, your sister? That's great!"

I growled in anger and annoyance. Sand in my hair.

"*sighs* every time." *yeets vision*