ocho

Third Pov

Bruno looked down at Mirabel before reaching into his pocket to pull out the broken vision pieces.

"I had this vision the night that you didn't get your gift." Bruno put the pieces in the right spot making the full vision.

*Flash* (third Pov)

"Abuela worried about the magic. So, she begged me to look into the future. See what it meant." Bruno said.

His eyes glowed a bright green as he held his hands out sand spinning around him.

"And I saw the magic in danger."

A image of the candle in the window appeared before disappearing. Next the casita appeared with cracks. "Our house breaking."

"And then, and then, I saw you. But the vision was different. It... it would change."

The vision formed in front of Bruno. "And there was no one answer. No clear fate."

Bruno held the vision moving it to show the undecided fate. "Like your future was undecided." Bruno's face held a look of worry.

"But I knew how it was gonna look. I knew what everyone would think because I'm Bruno and everyone always assumes the worst, so.." Bruno dropped the vision breaking it sand covering it.

Bruno walked down his steps as his door lost its golden glow. (Anyone think of Rapunzel? No? Just me? Ok. 🥲)

"So.."

*flash*

(Back to present)

Third Pov

"You left to protect me?" Mirabel said looking at her Tio.

"I don't know which way it'll go, but my guess... the family, the Encanto and fate of the miracle itself.. Well, it's all gonna come down to you." Bruno finished.

Mirabel kept turning the vision to see the cracks appear then disappear.

"Or maybe I'm wrong!" Bruno snatched the tray that held the vision. "You know, it's a mystery. That's why this vision is..*blows raspberry*" Bruno shooed his sobrina out.

Bruno opened the door letting Mirabel out. "Look, if I cloud help anymore, I would, but uhm- that's all I know."

Bruno gave his sobrina a gentle punch on the shoulder. "Good luck. I wish I could've seen more. Please let Sofia know I love her."

Bruno closed the door behind Mirabel. "Yeah." Mirabel said softly.

Mirabel stood there for a minute before her face lit up with a idea. "Yeah." She said a lot louder.

Mirabel turned and kicked open Bruno's door wide scaring the poor old man. "You wish you could have seen more, so see more!" Mirabel said walking closer to Bruno making him back up.

"Have another vision!" Mirabel jumped at Bruno. Bruno backed trying to hide behind his old chair.

"Oh- No, no. See, I don't do visions anymore." Bruno stuttered.

"But you could."

"But I won't." Bruno held up a broom as a defence/shield.

"You can't say 'the weight of the world is on your shoulders the end.' If our fate's up to me, me says have another vision!"

Bruno tried using everything to block Mirabel's face to get her to stop talking. The poor man even tried falling breaking some crates. "Maybe it'll show me what to do."

Bruno popped up. "Look, even if I wanted to, which I don't, you wrecked my vision cave." Bruno looked Mirabel up and down.

"Which is a problem, 'cause I need a big open space."

Mirabel got into Bruno's face.

"We'll find one!"

"Where?"

"Use my room."

Bruno and Mirabel turned to see Antonio. And a bunch other of animals.

Antonio was holding one of Bruno's rats. "The rats told me everything- don't eat those." He told his Jaguar the tried to eat the rats.

Mirabel turned to look back at bruno. "Our family needs help, Tia Sofia needs your help. And your need to get outta here." Mirabel said looking around Bruno's room with her eyes not her head.

Bruno was about to speak before he saw three different rats cleaning themselves with his toothbrushes. The sniffing about to lick it.

Bruno looked back at Mirabel.

"Meh."