'Let the Games Begin'

Start from the beginning

We ate on the floor, Charity insisted on picnicking and ofcourse 'him ago mek har get har own way'. We also had icecream and before you knew it, it was time for bed, so I gave charity her bath and got her in bed.

I've been so exhausted from work that all I wanted to do was take a long shower and have my Cheesecake before bed.

'Shit, him still deh ya!'

"Its time for you to leave now," I said while yawning. He rose and stood inches away from me.

"So no likkle thanks nor ntn fi di food?" He asked a little too cocky. He's definately up to something.

'Mi a wol mi ground tonight so gwaan try'

'So yuh seh!' The annoying little lady was back in my head. I rolled my eyes at them both.

"Thanks Mr. Whyte, now its been a really long day, so can you leave now?" I said turning so he could get the picture that I was really not in the mood.

He grabbed my forearm, stopping me from making my 180.

"C stop, I've missed you!" He protests and I failed to believe this, its been weeks and despite showing up a few times, he hasn't called, text, nothing!

'Ohhhh... so you've been waiting on him to?'

"How could you miss me and not reach out all this time?" I said, instantly regretting.

'Shit, dat neva did fi voice out loud!'

He stepped forward and I felt nervous.

"Not that mi woulda even entertain yuh, so it doesn't matter!" I rebuted.I was only digging a deeper hole for myself to lay in.

"C, I've been busy, yuh know dis!" And in all honesty, I did. He had been flying back and forth to Florida trying to finalize the expansion of his business. He finally took my advice on having a hands on roll in his company. "But now that I have time on my hands, you'll be seeing me around more. I know you miss me too!"

Reign's POV

I really did miss her, I couldn't even sleep. The dreams kept on coming back in full swing. Even the ones where... 'Jah jah!'

Now that the expansion was in fast track, I was gonna have alot of time on my hands and I knew exactly how I would use it.

This time apart put alot of things into perspective and one thing I was sure about and its that she's the one that I wanted.

'Mi a go inna har skin like ticks!' And I meant metaphorically and physically. I do not intend to ease off!

Lowering my hand to her fingers, I moved her hand to feel my pulsating dick. She hesitated at first, but then the same look she had the last time appeared on her face. I have her right where I wanted her!

She took grip of my hardened length and bit her lips. Her aggression evolved and before I knew it, her hand made its way into my pants and underpants, messaging it vigourously.

'Mi love da side a har, yuh fuck!'

"You like that Reign?" She asked breathing heavily. Stepping back and thrusting me towards the wall.

"Fuck, ye..." and before I could finish, I was out the door with the door slammed in my face.

"Fuck yuh just Do C!" I said, banging the door.

"Gwaan a yuh yard!" She shouted, crackling.

'Oh so issa game yaa play now! Alright, two can play this game'

"Gwaan fuck round mi yere!" Without even buckling myself, I walked out, closed the grill and went in my brand new BMW.

My dick hurted so badly due to how hard I was. While waiting for the gates to open, I scrolled my to the contact 'Butterfly Tattoo Marco Polo' on my phone and sent off a call. It rang straight to voicemail.

'Guess a mi and yuh alone Mrs. Palmer' I made my way to the bathroom and yanked in the shower to thoughts of Casidy bouncing on my cock.

In the midst of showering, a thought came to mind that would even the playing field.

"Siri, call Mr. Ross on speaker phone"

***Calling Mr. Ross***
Line ringing ... Line opened

"Good..." Keneil answered.

"Umm... Keneil, how far did you reach with Ms. Brown yesterday?" I asked.

"We were to meet to finalize the job posting for the website in the morning." He answered.

"Perfect, what time?"

"10 o' clock Mr. Whyte." He sounded surprised. Normally he would be the one to sort through all these things.

"I'll handle it, stay in office today and get everyone there up to speed. I'll be in by the afternoon."

"Understood Sir," he ended the call.

'Casidy ave a next thing coming!' I laughed aloud.